Your Earnhoney Account is not Banned | Page 2 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Your Earnhoney Account is not Banned

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, May 15, 2018.

1. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

24.7 one new 2.20

2. borntoearn54

borntoearn54 New Member

Today, i received the message and an email : Account has reached daily cap for offers
    I am sorry to report that your account has been temporarily disabled due to activity that is against our Terms and Conditions.

After 48h it's ok?
    I thinks the problem come from the lack of break, can you add a break setting for vip. thanks

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

yeah i can do that, i havent got that message but i only run mine 5 days a week

4. borntoearn54

borntoearn54 New Member

i only runned the bot 5 days on 8 cpu and 32gb ram and i earned only 28 honey point

5. CryptoBanker

CryptoBanker New Member

How fast is your network?

6. Nobody Special

Nobody Special Member
    Organ Donor

Ya'll are getting a message I have never seen and I earn well beyond the numbers posted here. I don't use the EH bot. Just clean tablets with no extensions. Earns $5-$10 a day. Never seen a "cap" message. All my accounts that I was using focus script on and tampermonkey and earning more than $10 a day got perma banned.

LloydValentine likes this.
  7. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member
    Supporter Founding Supporter

Nice! What apps are you running on your tablets?

8. Nobody Special

Nobody Special Member
    Organ Donor

tvglee

9. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member
    Supporter Founding Supporter

cool thx! h

10. borntoearn54

borntoearn54 New Member

You don't use a bot for earnhoney?

11. Nobody Special

Nobody Special Member
    Organ Donor

No because I have the devices to run many windows. The bot is necessary if your trying to run on a single device or on a vps.

12. Nobody Special

Nobody Special Member
    Organ Donor

Good test questions. Did anyone who received the cap message have more than $50 worth of Optin coin in their account?

13. CryptoBanker

CryptoBanker New Member

On some I did and on some I didn't

14. borntoearn54

borntoearn54 New Member

After 48hours, i have the same message : Account has reached daily cap for offers. Please try again in 48 hours, do you recommended to create a new account or anyone have solved this problem after fews days? thanks

15. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

how is everyone reaching the cap i never do

16. judical

judical Active Member

I don't think anyone has ever gotten their account back after getting the cap message, it is basically a ban. I don't think it has anything to do with a break, please don't make one mandatory on the bot.
    My current account has been running for 3 weeks strait.

17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

The only thing I can think of that would make that happen is you don't do what i do to get around soft bans. Because you don't do that each of your windows doesn't earn as much as ours. That is probably what they are tracking.