Your Earnhoney Account is not Banned | Rogue Labs

Your Earnhoney Account is not Banned

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, May 15, 2018 at 3:02 PM.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

If you are getting "Account has reached daily cap for offers. Please try again in 48" when you login to your account or visit a site they are giving points for that does NOT mean you are banned. It means exactly what it says, you've reached the cap, meaning most points your account can get within a 2 day period. After 2 days passes from the moment you got that message you will be able to earn again. This is just to prevent them from paying people too much money that get way too many ads.

I repeat, your account is NOT banned. Wait 2 days and run the bot again, you are still getting your rewards, you are still going to be able to use the account and earn your points, you just got lucky enough to make so many points that they put you in timeout.

x8lx8 likes this.
  2. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

I hope you're right, I still think it's pretty lame to be put in a "timeout" for 2 whole days...

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Have to think about them though, their advertisers dont want to pay the same person a shit ton of money for watching their ads lol so just make the most out of it

4. vr6deezy

vr6deezy Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

is this ip specific or account, i have one account i use on two ips and one ip is green the other is red

5. Randydrew6

Green and red? You mean in userpanel? That doesn't matter, the bot will still make it get ads if the numbers are low

6. x8lx8

If it's a daily cap tho, 2 days seems like too long of a punishment.. It would be more fair to their users to have at the most a 24 hour timeout.. I mean, there's nothing i can actually do about it so I am going to have to make the most out of it.. But, I'm still going to pout until I can start botting again because I'm losing some good monies getting put in this timeout for so long.

7. Randydrew6

How much did you earn? I haven't got the timeout and yesterday I made around $0.88

8. x8lx8

I won't be able to check until I can login again. I'll have to let you know in ~48 hours unfortunately

Randydrew6 likes this.
  9. vr6deezy

vr6deezy Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

i guess i havent gotten the time out, one ip shows green user panel and the other shows red, when i show red i dont get actual ads, the bot counts the green squares from the "ad" showing you to change the chrome settings for autoplay

10. Randydrew6

It will start showing ads after 20-30 minutes of running videos if it doesn't right away

11. Master123

Master123 Member VIP Supporter

Anyway 2 out of 4 of my accounts were banned using EH bot. Did not earn enough to cash out. Why should I invest more time in waiting until the last two are also banned?

12. Randydrew6

Are you sure you are banned using the latest and the version right before this bot? I really thought I made it completely unable to be detected. I know the 2 day wait is a thing but I don't think it can cause a ban. If you have I really am interested in seeing this because I have yet to see any proof that my bot causes bans with the version that will not visit earnhoney.com

13. Master123

Well me and several other people around here got that email. Why should we all get the same email if its not your bot? But if Im the only one getting this email it might be your right.

Hello,

I am sorry to report that your account has been temporarily disabled due to activity that is against our Terms and Conditions.

We do not support or allow any of the following behaviors:

• Using data centers to route traffic or originate traffic
    • Using proxies or VPNs to route traffic or originate traffic
    • Using any open source relays or other technologies that mask or change IP address
    • Using of any bots or any automation software
    In general, we allow a single human using EarnHoney.com from a small number of computers and mobile devices without connecting through any 3rd parties. Any other usages are not permitted.

Please email [email protected] if you believe this is an error. Please respond with what you think might have triggered this response, and we can re-enable your account.

Thank you for using EarnHoney,

EarnHoney Support

14. Randydrew6

yeah think its just you man, unless youre talking about 2.1.7 and below

15. Master123

Cant imagine a reason why they should only ban me.

16. StarLord

StarLord New Member

You get that email but your account will be temporarily disabled..read it ..it's only for 48 hours because you've exceeded the maximum limit of what you can earn..I also got that email but I am not permanently banned..just a temporary ban..wait for 48 hours and your account will be alright.

17. judical

judical Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I am still receiving the daily cap message after 3 days.

x8lx8 and socold2014 like this.
  18. x8lx8

Same, since Tuesday at like 1am.. Wtf?!

19. Randydrew6

Is the ban off now? They don't always do things on time I have seen

20. x8lx8

Nope, still getting the 48 hour message...