What's New! | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
20% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Lifetime VIP Membership From $99.99 to $79.99! All Proxies also 20% off! 15% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH 1 Month VIP Membership From $14.99 to $12.74 for Non-reoccurring/ $11.99 to $9.77 Reoccurring 50% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Organ Donor Username Style 50% off from $20 to $10

What's New!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Hey guys I have finished a way to track your PC's now and now I am limiting the use so account sharing can stop and users that hold too many PC's would have to pay a little bit more.

For the next 2 days I am recording everyone that runs Superswag, after 2 days I am going to add 5 PC Slots to anyone that has ran the bot for 5 months! After that you will have to buy extra slots on the Marketplace.

+1 Slot = 1.50/month
    +5 Slots = 5/month
    +10 Slots = 9/month
    +20 Slots = 17/month

VIP members get 5 by default
    Supporters get 3 by default
    Free members get 1 by default

I am also going to finish up the tracking for Earnhoney this week and have a highscores for that. I am also going to fix a few small issues with that to get it working as well as gifthulk and swagbucks are currently.

In the near future I will be offering 2 day free trials for supporter to members, I have a way this can't be abused so once I finish the abuse detection I will launch that within the next month. After that I will look into other major updates I don't want to talk about. And perhaps rereleasing something that isn't on this site anymore.

- Randy
    Happy Botting

2. bigneal

bigneal Member

3. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

The once off option isn't a good idea, I might do it for a large sum of money but nothing cheap. You can't change the registered pc's more than once a week to stop users from deleting pc's and adding new ones constantly to abuse the system.

4. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

How do I add PCs? I have a VPS that is stuck at the rogue labs login.

5. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

If you are stuck on that screen you might need to change your username on rogue labs

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

All users that have signed into superswag before this post have been granted +5 PC slots

christand and Pepega like this.
  7. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

What do you mean change my username. Why should I have to do that?

8. christand

christand Member

randy is this includes supporters too?

9. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

10. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

supporters, free users, and vip members all got this. It wont happen again just happens now to those that were grandfathered.

11. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

Just so everyone knows a +50 Slot for $29.99/month has been added for those that run a very massive farm

chickenlove likes this.
  12. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

how would u even run that many?
    if someone knows how i be interestsed

13. Refus

Refus Member

Is there any way to use the PC's name instead of the Windows User? All my windows usernames are the same, so it is tough to tell which PC is which when deleting from a slot.

Will Earnhoney be using the same slots that Swag does? Or will they be separate?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  14. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

I am not limiting the bots ran just the computers they run on, unfortunately there isnt much i can do to show specific computers apart without giving up the method I am using to get them