v213 of SuperSwag and Updates | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

v213 of SuperSwag and Updates

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by RandyVPS, Aug 10, 2019.

1. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

Swagbuck recently changed the way Search works and if you search too quickly in a small period of time for too many days you will be banned. So v213a is out but the discover section might still be broken.

As many of you know I have been working heavily on redesigning Discover to include the new quizzes for Superswag, unfortunately this has been in development for 3 weeks now. I have been working on it but have been hearing complaints on facebook about the earnings in v212. So because swagbucks has started banning people because of the way the bot handled search and earnings are dropped due to faults in v212 I put out v213 early.

v213 includes..
    - Search now has a delay between each term searched
    - Games will reset everyday
    - Dailies will reset everyday
    - Swagcodes work again
    - Watch section now has a hard coded Next/Like button click instead of based on timeout so that you wont get a alert popup
    - Phone verifications now work again
    - TV is a bit more reliable due to the way javascript was used
    - Discover now will load the adgem page once instead of multiple times to find an offer

please let me know if this has helped your earnings and if so how much. As for those that ordered proxies and havent received them, my provider has stopped responding to me and due to refunds today costing me $160 I was unable to get the proxies. I am in talks with a new provider today and told them that because my software will earn more money I should be less likely to have refunds and could pay him within a few days if he can give me them now. I know this is no ones fault but swagbucks for lowering ads and banning and mine for not being able to get the proxies on time. If you have ordered one contact me on facebook and I will fix your login and get them to you within the day. I will also be able to send a partial refund tomorrow if desired due to the delay, I can't today due to my paypal account being in the negative, not by much so it should be okay by tomorrow, I hope you all understand and happy botting!

ElizabeX likes this.
  2. Master123

Master123 Member

How do you want to know its related to search delay?

3. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

I know its releated to search delay because of the messages that were coming up and members contacting swagbucks, also people not running search were not banned

4. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Account 1:
    8/11 - 127 SB
    8/12 - 85 SB

Account 2:
    Banned

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 7:14 AM
    ElizabeX likes this.
  5. ElizabeX

ElizabeX Member VIP Supporter

9 accounts alive:
    2 banned - v212
    2 days later:
    7 banned - v213

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

any accounts banned in v213 normally can be fixed, contact customer support. This is because those accounts were running in v212. I have contacted customer support like it says when logging in and it fixed the ban

7. evemon007

evemon007 Member VIP Supporter

This is one reason we might want to have a shutdown between updates, auto updates are nice but I would rather come and change this stuff by hand than lose my accounts. Any advice on account restoration?

8. chickenlove

chickenlove Member

I saw you make earn 5600sb with 9 accouts in 13 days. So about 11000sb if finished a month.
    Advenced pack upgrade bundle 86$ on marketplace to running 10 account not include fee VPS.
    I wonder how profit with SS bot ?

9. ElizabeX

No profit...
    75$ for server
    25$ RL license
    26$ proxies....

few months ago I was earning 220+ sb per day per acc. I was running 20 accounts with only few settings ON. Now, with all, not even half...

10. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Nope account#2 is perma banned. Contacted customer support like it says and got this in reply "After careful manual review of your account by our Compliance Team in conjunction with our Special Offer providers, your account was deactivated for violating program terms with respect to the Special Offer services and/or Surveys provided by Swagbucks.com and/or our partner sites."

11. chickenlove

chickenlove Member

but why you still running ss bot

12. ElizabeX

just stopped when my accounts got banned...