Swagbucks bot - flash not working | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Swagbucks bot - flash not working

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Ange, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Ange

Ange New Member

Hi,

My swagbucks bot keeps trying to run games, but is waiting because it isn't loading. I've tried enabling flash, but there doesn't seem to be a permanent way to do so, and clicking to enable doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

2. Gavin

Gavin Member
    Donator Founding Supporter

Chrome already has flash built-in

3. judical

judical Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I have the same issue, seems there is no way to make it run without clicking.
    This is only on the game.

4. Ange

Ange New Member

Thanks judical...

I'm planning on buying a supporter package, but wanted to check out the bot is worth it beforehand. Do we know if this will get fixed?

5. judical

judical Active Member

If you want it working badly see if you can find your own fix.
    It will only make you around 10 cents a day.

6. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member
    Supporter Founding Supporter

LOL. It does seem to be slowing down in earnings but still earning at least $1.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  7. Nobody Special

Nobody Special Member
    Organ Donor

Try this?

1. Yesterday at 10:29 PM - savedaplanet:
      if anyone is having that obnoxious flash error on SB games
    2. [​IMG] Yesterday at 10:30 PM - savedaplanet:
      you can fix it by loading chrome and going to settings and type "flash" enter the settings there and allow exception for http://* and https://*
    3. [​IMG] Yesterday at 10:30 PM - savedaplanet:
      or be more specific but that's the easy way
    4. [​IMG] Yesterday at 10:31 PM - savedaplanet:
      then delete existing profiles

8. judical

judical Active Member

Tried this, didn't work.
    There is no way to run without asking in the newer versions of Chrome.

9. savedaplanet

savedaplanet Member

It does work, 100% sure. You need to use your external Chrome (before profiles are made) and then after making the changes just nuke the existing ones *from the bot directory* (well that's what I did) It will just make new ones as the bot boots up and you won't see that msg again (hopefully ever, but that's TBD)

Another issue completely though is now it loads the game and just hangs out there--this is new though not sure why it's happening. --Tinkering as we speak

Okay yeah idk what changed but I'm having issues now too, I was able to do it as recently as 2 days ago fine though--bot hasn't been changed so I'll try to figure it out

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

need to make sure pepperflash is in your user data folder for chrome