SuperSwag | Page 7 | Rogue Labs

SuperSwag

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Kurrin, May 11, 2017.

1. vr6deezy

vr6deezy Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

i noticed a pop up on my games window. i will try to reproduce and screenshot.

2. LloydValentine

LloydValentine New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Nice! Thanks for replying.

3. George Lopez

George Lopez Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

y cant i authenticate?

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

If the game window pops up your screen resolution is too small

You dont have a subscription, it ended today

5. vr6deezy

vr6deezy Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

1920x1200

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

is it the games popup window? Is the startup game window maximized?

7. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member VIP Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Donator

I still get a popup windows that keeps opening & closing all the time

Randydrew6 likes this.
  8. Gloria Parker

Gloria Parker Member Supporter

Yes login is correct

9. Randydrew6

I know, not sure what it is from yet but luckily it doesnt really do anything

I honestly don't believe that im sorry, do you have teamviewer so I know you're telling the truth or can you send me a picture of the Search browser tab of it logged in

10. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member VIP Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Donator

Randy yeah it doesn't do anything but its annoying

11. Gloria Parker

Gloria Parker Member Supporter

My Skype is [email protected]
    Kindly sendme a request then I will give you my TV detail

12. x8lx8

x8lx8 New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor

having an issue with suerswag along side the random pop-up opening and closing, it gets stuck on the "clicking categories" task. It has gotten passed it before but then restarts the "clicking categories" task almost immediately after it finds a category to watch until it just gets stuck and sits there while the tv toolbar and searches are working fine.

13. Topkekkles

Topkekkles New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Yeah TV is always stuck on "Clicking Category" too, everything else works though.

14. Gavin

I think randy already fixed everything

Hollywood likes this.
  15. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Yeah, I think it really comes down to individual pc and setup. I couldn't get this to work for the life of me on my other computer last night even though I tried everything but I downloaded it onto this computer and it worked perfectly right off the bat.

16. x8lx8

x8lx8 New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor

I think you're right. After a bit of research I think I just didn't have any ad's available and though it was trying to click the categories it just couldn't watch any ads causing it to get stuck (I think my Ip was soft banned, gunna change that tonight and see if it helps).

I was going to check to see if maybe chrome was the issue initially but I couldn't get super swag to launch the TV browser in the Firefox portable that it comes with, the bot just gets stuck on "Launching Firefox."

Anybody else experiencing this?

17. Randydrew6

ill be removing firefox because it looks like selenium isn't working with firefox currently which is very strange however chrome works better than ever