SuperSwag | Page 3 | Rogue Labs

SuperSwag

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Kurrin, May 11, 2017.

1. zoghpy

zoghpy New Member Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 maybe screenshot be better this what happen when i open the bot it stuck at %40 and don't type the login info or try to solve captch or any thing i notice it for 5 min and nothing changed it stay like this photo

2017-06-01_043844.png

same thing for gifthulk it don't even try to login or try to solve the captcha .

2. paying_off_ the_debt

paying_off_ the_debt New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

It looks like you are out of captcha credits, you will need to purchase more. Being a supporter you only recieve 150 credits a month.

3. anonymous35

anonymous35 New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Have this problem too

4. anonymous35

problem fixed,
    have just noticed that the address captcha was empty

5. zoghpy

zoghpy New Member Founding Supporter

not that the issue already have $14 in my 2captcha account

edit
    solved for gifthulk after gifthulk update .

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  6. judical

judical Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

SuperSwag stuck at 40% for me as well.

7. ihacknewbies

ihacknewbies New Member

Captchas too expensive!

8. judical

judical Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

It said it was out of captcha credits as well which I shouldn't be.
    So I added my own 2captcha API and its still stuck at 40%

9. George Lopez

George Lopez Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

which there was use ocr in swagbucks and implement in gh

10. anonymous35

Hi I use earnhoney with super swag, super swag stops quickly winning

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

what do you mean?

12. anonymous35

executed earnhoney bot at the same time that *superswag* stop to earn more point after a while

13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

you shouldnt start the next bot until the other has all the drivers running

14. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Donator

There is something wrong with TV chrome browser keep's restarting

15. Randydrew6

any idea what its doing?

16. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Donator

chromedriver keep's restarting

17. George Lopez

no issue with gh or super did u activare super stop if u didnt

18. Randydrew6

I understand but do you know what it is doing before it restarted to trigger it to restart

19. Gavin

Seems to be working fine now i don't know what the issue was

20. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

There has to be something to this. My earnings in 3 accounts, which have been steadily making about $1-1.50 per day (each, without VIP) have dropped to 20-35 cents per day recently. The recent lack of Hypr videos doesn't account for that drop either. Videos in Chrome simply are not running - and I've had the video popup in the lower right hand. Alternatively, Firefox sort of works for a while, until videos stop playing and just sit at a black field for hours - I believe this is flash related. The old RL site had a post that ran you through how to fix the flash thing, but I can't find it now - it was an alternative page or something forcing things to use or not to use Flash, or something along these lines.

21. Randydrew6

the bot doesnt use the flash exe only the dll, that video thing shouldnt be an issue because it clicks the video via javascript but if that is persistent then it would cause an issue

22. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Fair enough on the Flash thing. I'm still trying to figure out why videos aren't running then, if the new popup is not to blame. It literally just sits there for hours after previously running pretty flawlessly a couple of weeks ago.

Edit: This morning - 25 points, a few from VIP. Video page now stuck in a loop where it just reloads the main watch page over and over again (little popup window in lower right hand corner) when using Chrome. When using Firefox, I'm now regularly getting "unsupported DRM" messages - I guess the video format isn't supported. I tried the HTML5 video everywhere plugin, but didn't help, so I'll have to research more to see if there's a fix for firefox and SB.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  23. George Lopez

seems like ther one acct allowed person does that mean we run more then one acct per ip???????????
    Second is states glitching says i only earned 25SB in 8hrs

24. Gavin

There is no glitch ive already made 835 SB today

25. George Lopez

how pm what u have enabled i must be doing something wrong

26. Hollywood

Hollywood Member Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Your probably not doing anything wrong. You just don't have hyper available to you which is why your sb isn't earning for you.

27. Gavin

All i have enabled is VIP 3 tabs open 0 chances