Superswag Help Thread | Page 67 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Don't have a residential static USA proxy for botting? No Problem! Don't have a computer you can leave on 24/7 while the bot earns money? No Problem! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. UB3R

UB3R Member
    VIP Supporter

@Randydrew6 I guess you have to update superswag download URL: running Firstrun.exe leads to console application printing an error.

2. AbeNormal

AbeNormal New Member
    VIP Supporter

@Randydrew6 Bot was stalling at 90%. Did an update to Chrome and got latest version. Bot began stalling at 10% while launching and closing Chrome repeatedly. Wiped Bot folder and redownloaded, did FirstRun.exe, & resetup. Bot continues to stall at 10% creating/closing Chrome. Does the same with Edge latest update. Chrome Version 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (64-bit). Tested on 2nd Windows 10 machine in house and having same issue. Everything was fine just a few days ago.

Turned on debug:
    Starting ChromeDriver 89.0.4389.23 (61b08ee2c50024bab004e48d2b1b083cdbdac579-refs/branch-heads/[email protected]{#294}) on port 1118
    Only local connections are allowed.
    Please see https://chromedriver.chromium.org/security-considerations for suggestions on keeping ChromeDriver safe.
    ChromeDriver was started successfully.

DevTools listening on ws://127.0.0.1:1121/devtools/browser/69ad178a-5258-4704-823f-ab5efbc2a10c
    [9164:16100:0528/183324.233:ERROR:device_event_log_impl.cc(214)] [18:33:24.233] USB: usb_device_handle_win.cc:1058 Failed to read descriptor from node connection: A device attached to the system is not functioning. (0x1F)
    [9164:16100:0528/183324.235:ERROR:device_event_log_impl.cc(214)] [18:33:24.235] USB: usb_device_handle_win.cc:1058 Failed to read descriptor from node connection: A device attached to the system is not functioning. (0x1F)

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  3. kalefoow

kalefoow New Member

@Randydrew6 is everything working properly in the bot? I am a new member and would like to know before I purchase, I read there's an issue with bots being banned at the moment.

4. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

All bots are down for the moment. We are waiting for an update for a while. I do not suggest buying the Subscription right now.

5. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

Huge issue arising to redem there asking for physical address before cashout ..where card will be mailed to or must phone verify any ideas around this

6. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member

I have another question, how are you able to run the bot with the 90% stuck issue? :)

7. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

i am not

kmonmoy likes this.
  8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Fixed

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Fixed

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

You can use the "Contact support" button and give an excuse as to why your phone number changed

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Working fine now

12. corn674

corn674 New Member

hey randy mine updated but is still stalling at 10%

13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

if its stuck on 10% this might mean your browser is outdated

14. corn674

corn674 New Member

edge is updated aswell double checked this morning launching temp browser brings up edge also but still staying at 10%

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

If the temp browser launches but the bot gets stuck at 10% it might be your profile folder, go to edge://version and go to the profile path up to the "Microsoft\Edge" part and delete the swag ones

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 5)