Superswag Help Thread | Page 63 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. danhel

danhel New Member
    VIP Supporter

I was also banned a few days ago

2. tylerhtc

tylerhtc New Member
    VIP Supporter

just started using trial this morning and wondering if daily poll is only thing supported in trial? the only thing its showing is daily: waiting xx:xx:xx or new code. it does say ive earned one sb. wondering if there is anything on the account or bot side that needs to be done to get the other features pulling

3. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Open up options and take a look in there.

4. tylerhtc

tylerhtc New Member
    VIP Supporter

everything is showing checked...

well after stopping and restarting now showing daily, game, and sponsored

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  5. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 how many times does the coupon need to do PV when backup coupon is active? I thought it's only two times, but it seems whenever the bot moves from one coupon to another, it does the PV again. Is it normal?

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

YYou probably didnt wait long enough, wait a few hours

One time each not everytime it switches, if it did it more than once then it might of been due to maybe you changing browsers or moving the bot to a different PC or your Chrome/Edge was installed to a new location

7. tylerhtc

tylerhtc New Member
    VIP Supporter

I think I got it working by the time I left for work..I just let the trial run out to see what would happen. When I checked sb when I got home my account was under review been that way since Jan 26. So the next time I got the time I was gonna get a month of it and see if I could get it working on another account

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Yeah just make a new account and you'll be fine awhile ago there was an error that caused bans but it's been patched in 269a

kmonmoy likes this.
  9. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member

Yah, the SB bot is much more stable now. Please do not update or change anything in the bot unless it is absolutely necessary :) .

Randydrew6 likes this.
  10. tylerhtc

tylerhtc New Member
    VIP Supporter

so to add more accounts to the bot you have to stop the bot and login new acount? ive got 2 slots used but just wondering if its going to run the bot on both accounts at the same time

11. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member

The bot only runs one account. In order to run multiple accounts, you need to run multiple bot in multiple PC / Laptop / VM / VPS. One bot per account.

12. UB3R

UB3R Member

Hello guys, what specs are required to run SuperSwag bot? I'm looking for a VPS with residential IP to run it

EDIT: Also, does this mean that I have to pay for bot usage in addition to Supporter/VIP cost?

[​IMG]

13. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member

14. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member

@Randydrew6 got a serious problem here mate. I am getting this on all account when I try to redeem.

[​IMG]

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

You most likely wont find a cheap VPS with a residential IP but the specs should be 2 GB ram 2 cores min, you only need VIP or Supporter not usage this is just the trial time

This is normal, you are required to verify your phone number on swagbucks now to redeem or do certain offers including watch now but once it is done you wont need to do it again for redeeming or any offers, if you bot your account before doing this PV you have a good chance of getting banned

16. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member

@Randydrew6 Superswag stopped working after the latest Chrome update. Now the bot is stuck at 10%

17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

all patched just reboot your bot

kmonmoy likes this.