Superswag Help Thread | Page 62 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
20% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Lifetime VIP Membership From $99.99 to $79.99! All Proxies also 20% off! 15% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH 1 Month VIP Membership From $14.99 to $12.74 for Non-reoccurring/ $11.99 to $9.77 Reoccurring 50% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Organ Donor Username Style 50% off from $20 to $10

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

another acct claiming cant login :( RANDY is there something wrong with bot

2. RGBKittens

RGBKittens New Member
    Founding Supporter

Setup won't get passed 13%, is this a known issue?

3. rickyos

rickyos Member
    VIP Supporter

You might need to update your Chrome?

4. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

If you're using edge, select Chrome in the options. I have been having issues with Edge with the bot.

5. Raynethemag

Raynethemag New Member

When it goes to setup, it says "setup 10%" and then my computer shuts down for no reason.

6. NightAoX

NightAoX Member
    VIP Supporter

Yeah, you have a hardware/software/dust problem that is in no way related to the bot. Clean your system (physically) and then report back your full system specs.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  7. Raynethemag

Raynethemag New Member

Ok, when you say clean your system, do you mean both the outside and inside? Cause I've cleaned the outside, but the inside I don't quite know how to go about doing it. I have a laptop, not a tower.

8. NightAoX

NightAoX Member
    VIP Supporter

Since you have a laptop, you almost most certainly have a ton of dust built up inside. Since you don't know how to open it up, I strongly recommend not trying to do it yourself. How old is this laptop? What is the exact make and model?

9. Raynethemag

Raynethemag New Member

It's only like 3 years old. The make is an MSI. Don't know the model number though.

10. NightAoX

NightAoX Member
    VIP Supporter

There should be a label somewhere on the bottom of the body of the laptop.

11. NightAoX

NightAoX Member
    VIP Supporter

The serial number is something different. What does thr random number say?

12. Raynethemag

Raynethemag New Member

GT72VR.....does that help?

13. Raynethemag

Raynethemag New Member

It's hard to see because I spilt some water on the label....so some of the numbers have faded.

14. NightAoX

NightAoX Member
    VIP Supporter

Yes, that's the model number. But first, do you know what power settings profile you have activated in Microsoft Windows settings?

15. Raynethemag

Raynethemag New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that the thing that gives you 2 options, The Balanced Option which is recommended and the High Performance? Cause right now I have it on High Performance

16. NightAoX

NightAoX Member
    VIP Supporter

Yes, that is correct. And you already have it on High Performance which is good. Do you use the program CCleaner to clean out your system?

17. Raynethemag

Raynethemag New Member

No. Do you think that could solve the problem?

And if it does solve the problem, how will I know? Cause the trial period is up for me, and I don't mind having to pay for this program because obviously it works, I just wish I could at least get that trial period back. But if not, I'll pay for it.

18. Raynethemag

Raynethemag New Member

Sorry if my previous post made me seem like some stuck up bitch, I just want to make sure it works.

19. NightAoX

NightAoX Member
    VIP Supporter

I forgot some preliminaries:

Assuming this is a shared laptop, make sure no other user is logged in as any running program(s) they have could be eating up system resources.

When you're running the bot, do you have any other programs/services running?

Do you have Windows Defender and Windows SmartScreen fully disabled?

There are no other antivirus/anti-malware/firewall protection programs installed, correct?

Are there any other system optimization programs such as, iolo System Mechanic, installed?

Which version of Windows are you running?

You don't need the Professional version of CCleaner. The free version will work just fine.

1) Go to CCleaner > Options > Cookies

Make sure that

*.ccleaner.com
    *.ccleanercloud.com

are the only options under Cookies to keep in the right-hand pane.

2) Go to CCleaner > Options > Smart Cleaning

There you will find 3 checkboxes

Enable Smart Cleaning
    Tell me when there is junk files to clean
    Enable automatic browser cleaning

Make sure they're all unchecked.

3) Go to CCleaner > Options > Advanced

There you will find 10 checkboxes. Make sure that the following are unchecked

Only delete files in Windows Temp folders older than 24 hours
    Only delete files in Recycle Bin older than 24 hours
    Shutdown after a Custom Clean

4) Go to CCleaner > Custom Clean

Configure the checkboxes the same as they are in the screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You may have different programs installed. You can leave those programs unchecked for now.

You may have different browsers installed. You can check everything for the browsers except Session, Saved Form Information and Saved Password.

Then run a cleaning session and restart the laptop.

We're going to leave the Registry cleaner alone for now.

20. rickyos

rickyos Member
    VIP Supporter

I got banned wave, what happen randy, all my old acc gotten banned