Superswag Help Thread | Page 60 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

a vpn, vps or any sort of IP that isnt a home IP from the USA will get banned

2. corn674

corn674 New Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

So guess proxies is the way to go? Were you selling any randy?

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Ya I do in the Market! link on the nav bar. The proxy needs to be residential and cant be Cogent Communications

4. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

What is the trick to get SuperSwag to recognize an Edge install on Windows Server 2012 r2?

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Do you have chromium edge?

6. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

Yep!

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

What is the version number?

8. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

The newest one. 85 I did a fresh install from the edge website.

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

If its a VPS you can send me the VPS details in PM and I can check and see why it isnt working

10. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

It's a home pc VM. Does it need some sort of registry key update, or added to the PATH variable so that SuperSwag can see it?

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

This is the code is uses to see if its installed, you can check your registry to see if either is there

path = Registry.GetValue(@"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\msedge.exe", "", null);
    if (path != null)
    {
    edgevers = FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(path.ToString()).FileVersion;
    edgepath = path.ToString();
    Console.WriteLine("Edge: " + edgepath);
    }
    else
    {
    path = Registry.GetValue(@"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\msedge.exe", "", null);
    if (path != null)
    {
    edgevers = FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(path.ToString()).FileVersion;
    edgepath = path.ToString();
    Console.WriteLine("Edge: " + edgepath);
    }
    }

12. StarLord

StarLord New Member
    VIP Supporter

upload_2020-9-16_11-11-37.png

Getting this error on sponsored which makes the bot stuck and not do anything.

13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

the bot will eventually timeout and fix itself

14. StarLord

StarLord New Member
    VIP Supporter

It does not timeout, it hardly earned me 30SB in a day till now due to it being stuck on that screen, Also the games do not seem to be working.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Games are working, I did just out out an update to try and lower the CPU usage of games but since its now HTML5 that will spike CPU usage. It does timeout after about an hour and a half, if it fails then it will relaunch the driver

16. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member

I don't know what's up, but these quick-change updates are how my accounts always get banned. I'm shutting down SS until the changes roll through and it becomes stable again.

17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

No accounts are getting banned, if you are talking about the 5 updates I did early that was simply me trying to help @chris get his phone verification to work, turns out there was a WWW problem that's all fixed now. Told you @chris people are going to get upset over the massive amount of updates lol.

Anyway the update before the few waves of updates that fixed phone codes not sending for some users was more sponsored videos and more discover offers. I actually might be able to get the bot to almost 200 SB a day soon but right now you should be seeing around 130+ a day now with these changes :)

chris likes this.
  18. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

keep getting setup error:tred login too many times

19. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

What happens in the temp browser

20. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member