Superswag Help Thread | Page 55 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

upload_2020-6-12_6-28-2.png

That's the error I get on SB when trying to do the games in the bot. I use to get it outside the bot as well but that is no longer the case.

2. robtoonasty

robtoonasty New Member

Swagbucks v241a Issues:

Swagbucks Games is still not working properly, I ran the bot with the Game browser Visible. It opened Chrome and went to Facebook.com for some reason..? then proceeded to the Swagbucks Games website. It loaded the game properly, started the game, then ran and fell to its death. As soon as it died in the game this error popped up. It never did anything after since I believe it's looking to close the score page which it cant access
    [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/fd9a1842fb5d29db3787f7c6e5877b2f

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

This error does not matter, the bot will timeout and refresh the page fixing itself

4. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

The problem is the error doesn't go away. It just refreshes and tries again even though it will get nothing but the error.

5. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

maybe make it so u still use chrome while it runs in seperate window i noticed had bunch of stuff opening the bot opens and closes current window if u need see this pm me

6. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

I use chrome while the bot is running at the same time. I have not experienced this issue. I do know if you open chrome when the bot opens it then the chromedriver will hook to the new instance and think it's the one it had opened.

7. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

I see what you mean now, it closes out all chrome instances. I believe that is to prevent the error some people get with the games.

The bot now prints the coupons to my printer....Windows 10 had installed the drivers for it for some reason and I now have like 50 pages of coupons...

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Games is now fixed as for it being sent to your printer, it is given the flag to print to PDF not sure why it went to your printer sorry about that

9. nosleep

nosleep New Member

Please help i got stuck here and also only three working at the same time on my bot i saw 6 on other member.Im using windows 7 32-bit 4mb ram
    [​IMG]

10. robtoonasty

robtoonasty New Member

Swagbucks Bot v242c

Issues:
    Games is still broken for me as started before, the game just crashes upon death from in-game. Once that occurs the status stays on it trying to 'Close the Scoring Page'.

I might be mistaken but when I check the swagbucks earn history it doesnt say I've earned any points from Games

https://gyazo.com/c9d8fff78a67a398d8bc45297f31a84a

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  11. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

Every time Swag opens a new window(Search, Daily, and Watch), it closes the current chrome that im using. I wouldn't mind not using chrome while Swag was setting up if it didn't take 7 minutes, but it does lol.

I know this was an issue a while ago and you fixed it. However, it seems to be linked to the thing that caused it last time, something to do with chrome profiles

12. George Lopez

yeh i had issue also i think it fixed in version

13. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

Games is still not working for me either. Actually I only see earnings from coupons, watch: discovery and the daily poll.

14. George Lopez

games ran for me do u have updated bot

15. robtoonasty

robtoonasty New Member

PM randy to fix the problem. it ass something to do with the games folder saved on your computer, its its probably corrupted

16. Refus

Refus Member

Do you have the checkboxes in options checked for the ones you are missing?
    Also, VIP users have more options available to them than a standard supporter.

17. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

It looks like the bot isn't pressing play for the hideout.tv pages so it just sits there.

18. nosleep

nosleep New Member

"Your mobile phone number could not be accepted at this time. Please use another mobile phone number or contact us for assistance." I tried manual verification also same result.This is for coupon and on my verfication account i think i made a mistake i didnt receive the code now i cant change the number of my account. please someone help me.Thanks in advance!

19. nosleep

nosleep New Member

anyone else having this kind of problem?Im using windows 7 32-bit 4gb ram.

[​IMG]

20. Unitedm

Unitedm New Member
    VIP Supporter

Has swagbucks ever asked anyone to verify there account thru postcard? Trying to cash out an account and it’s making me verify thru post card in the mail..