Superswag Help Thread | Page 50 | Rogue Labs

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

40 a day is impossible, games gives 10 sb a day, coupons give 50, then between everything else even on shitty days you can make another 20-30

2. LECHIBRE

LECHIBRE New Member

hello, i left swagbot running for 48h and i won only 20 SB. I have 2988 captcha credit and I was vip for a week. I am French and use SFR as ISP. Thank you in advance for your help !

3. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

I don't think coupon from the weekend credits until monday, so sometimes people are confused about their weekend earnings.

4. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Another one here getting softbans

5. IAmRetarded

IAmRetarded Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Sponsored option only do Ngage videos not Ncrave(On old accounts)

6. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

Is there a way to fix the timezone set error in superswag? "startindex cannot be larger than length of string. Parameter name: startindex"

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Do you have a proxy selected in the proxy drop down? Is it one sold by me or a 3rd party?

8. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

No proxies at the moment

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

if no proxies are used and your IP is outside the USA then the spoofing wont work, you'll need to open your settings.ini file and add CancelTimezone=True

10. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

the IP I'm using is a home IP in the USA. is "you'll need to open your settings.ini file and add CancelTimezone=True" what I need to do in this case?

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Yeah that would work too but it's suprising that it isn't finding your timezone if you are in the USA, would you mind telling me your IP via PM?

12. IAmRetarded

"closing program" in updater3 doesn't work anymore, have to run updater3 manually

Randydrew6 likes this.
  13. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

getting hung up at 30% and getting the error setup: the bot tried to login too many times and kept running into errors.

14. vanphongttd

vanphongttd New Member
    VIP Supporter

@Randydrew6, please check on new account with watch session.. ur bot send link on brwoser with ip of VPS not proxy ip setting... mine get ban 2 acc same ip from this.. this security from sb site.

15. IAmRetarded

Sponsored/ncrave doesn't solve captcha

16. Super

VIP Supporter

It doesn’t work

17. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

i agree hangs at 30%
    i am using old version i updated the old fashion did not download from site
    anyone download from site have same issue

18. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

yeah mine was downloaded from the site yesterday. I have 3 PCs that are loading fine and 1 that is hanging up at 30%

19. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

Bot won't load the Phone Verification window when you press the button. It just says "Loading" Then returns to "Get Phone Number" with no window.

20. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

@Randydrew6 I keep getting error "Proxy setting are not connecting" on multiple proxies.