Superswag Help Thread | Page 5 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
20% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Lifetime VIP Membership From $99.99 to $79.99! All Proxies also 20% off! 15% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH 1 Month VIP Membership From $14.99 to $12.74 for Non-reoccurring/ $11.99 to $9.77 Reoccurring 50% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Organ Donor Username Style 50% off from $20 to $10

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Hmm.. one of the few who that wasn't there issue. Try unchecking default profiles, saving then rebooting the PC

2. Moonlight

Moonlight New Member

Hmm, does not work. I'm PMing you the needed info..

3. jwilde35

jwilde35 Member

i'm having the above issue as well

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Are you using a proxy?

5. Moonlight

Moonlight New Member

Are you using a proxy with IP authentication?
    I bought VPS + proxy from @rent , for now SS does not work on the VPS but hope Randy can fix it :)!

6. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

I know that it's not related to bot, but is related to Swagbucks site.

Someone is having problems trying to sing up with "outlook.com" email? Looks like Swagbuck not accepting this email adresses (now).

7. bonbot

bonbot New Member

Hi Randy, the bot sometimes login but most of the time its not still getting incorrect login/password when they are correct error. I have noticed that the browser enters the login but does not tick I am not a robot and resolve, I also see this in temp browser log : upload_2018-3-1_16-5-33.png

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

hmm thats very strange.. I have the bot have a fall back if for some reason the first doesnt solve the recaptcha so i have never seen it fail. how often does that happen for you?

9. bonbot

bonbot New Member

With the updated version every time now ,tried 14 times and so given up for today :(

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Hmm. I've never heard someone with this issue. It tells you incorrect login? It can only say that if that text appears when it presses the login button and that can only happen if it isnt't correct. Send me your teamviewer info and i'll look at it

11. Master123

Master123 Member

Im again having the problem, that SS GUI is not reacting anymore after some time. SS keeps running, but theres definetely no more interation with the mouse possible and its definetely not the cpu spikes causing this problem!

12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

not a big deal just a cross thread error, sometimes it happens if it tries to update the GUI and something else is interacting with the GUI too. Not a big deal just leave it be and the bot will still work fine

13. bonbot

bonbot New Member

Where do I get the team viewer info from?

14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

install teamviewer on the computer with superswag then it will have a ID and Password, PM me those when you want me to connect to your PC

15. Master123

Master123 Member

@ Randy
    Im using SS with my German SB account atm.
    It seems like there are some problems with the Toolbar and Discover.
    The Toolbar is working fine(videos play), but only problem is, it seems like its permanently at 0% and never gets credited.
    The Discover browser always loops betwenn 3 offers for ever. So it display always 1/3 2/3 3/3 and again. The browser windows also doenst react in the gui, but only in the Discover browser tab. All other browser windows like TV are working fine.

16. Master123

Master123 Member

Now on my German account Games also stopped working. SS plays 1 game and then it stucks in the game score page. SS is then permanently showing "Game: Waiting for Game". Tried everything with reboot, delete profiles, and use standard profiles. None works. Always the same.

17. jwilde35

jwilde35 Member

superswag crashes on my vps, here is the windows error log:
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: SuperSwag.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 55c2c979
    Fault Module Name: clr.dll
    Fault Module Version: 4.0.30319.34014
    Fault Module Timestamp: 52e0b784
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00108370
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.79
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 6098
    Additional Information 2: 6098bfd030f5de076f42298cfb241cfc
    Additional Information 3: 1096
    Additional Information 4: 1096809ddf6b64183548439314ae17b4
    running windows server 2012 R2 on Rent's VPS

18. jwilde35

jwilde35 Member

disregard my last post, anyone know how to fix this one?
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'WebDriver, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'WebDriver, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at SuperSwag.Form1.Form1_FormClosed(Object sender, FormClosedEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed(FormClosedEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

19. StarLord

StarLord New Member

Chromedriver.exe stops working error comes up in about 2 hours..please help me..it keeps showing after 2 hours or so..could someone help?

20. Master123

Master123 Member

My SS ran into softban. All SB videos show "Oooops looks like that one got away..." or something like that.
    I recognized that SS is running without "sleep break". Could this cause softbans or how to avoid softbans on SB?
    And what can I do to bring the videos back?