Superswag Help Thread | Page 40 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
20% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Lifetime VIP Membership From $99.99 to $79.99! All Proxies also 20% off! 15% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH 1 Month VIP Membership From $14.99 to $12.74 for Non-reoccurring/ $11.99 to $9.77 Reoccurring 50% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Organ Donor Username Style 50% off from $20 to $10

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Jason

Jason Member

It takes a lot longer to select a category mostly with the pop up. Like 10-15 minutes, but without the pop up, like 2 minutes.

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Strange, I am. Perhaps your search delay isnt long enough try increasing it by a few hours.

3. UB3R

UB3R Member

Should I use my own computer when creating the SwagBucks account or can I do it directly from the VPS where I'm running the bot?

If the VPS can be used, so I have to be on dedicated/residential IP or shared one is fine too?

4. ReturNull

ReturNull New Member

You should make all with residential ip

5. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

The best way to create accounts is to select the proxy in the SS bot then click the create account button, its under the credentials input. it should login to the proxy then take you take you to the SB page.

6. UB3R

UB3R Member

Okay noted.

I will get a residential proxy from the supplier recommended by Randy inside navbar, then repeat the process.

7. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

As long as you create the account on the residential IP that you plan to use the account with it should be fine.

8. UB3R

UB3R Member

Will this do the job? (from vpsproxy.com)

[​IMG]

Also, does anyone know if it requires a specific setup or using Windows proxy settings is enough to use it?

[​IMG]

9. Pepega

Pepega Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

use proxifier

10. UB3R

UB3R Member

What VPS requirements do you believe are optimum for SuperSwag? Will 4GB RAM be enough or 6 would be better?

What's the minimum you would recommend / currently use?

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Do not use proxifier this will not let the bot block IP leaks

ReturNull likes this.
  12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

You don't need to mess with your proxy settings on windows just input it in the options then select it in the drop down

UB3R likes this.
  13. Pepega

Pepega Active Member

proxifier/sockscap does block webrtc

14. Jelmersikma

Jelmersikma New Member

got a trojan while downloading superswag called Trojan:Win32/Tigre!plock.
    I do not know if it is harmful (quick search suggested it might be a crypto mining trojan)
    please respond.

Jelmer Sikma

kmonmoy likes this.
  15. Jelmersikma

Jelmersikma New Member

16. Jelmersikma

Jelmersikma New Member

Did a bit of searching in your superswag video comments and found out it was because you wanted to protect your code against reverse engineering. Ran the program in a VM and it looked fine (no extreme cpu usage of something) so I downloaded it to my pc. I hope you are a honest man. Bought supporter and a proxy.

Jelmer Sikma

17. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

@Jelmersikma I'm using @Randydrew6 bot for over 5 or 6 years. Got a lot of ban. Sometimes had to give up botting for months. But i'm still using it. Just don't expect to get rich and you will be alright :)

18. UB3R

UB3R Member

vpsproxy.com recently sent out a mail where site ownership changed. It is now offline.

EDIT: Resolved, I have been able to complete a purchase process and they provided me with my proxy, answering another ticket too.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  19. UB3R

UB3R Member

Okay, I have added the proxy inside SuperSwag options, usin IP:port:user:pass format.
    Then I launched the temporary browser to check if the IP changed... and it didn't change.. restarted the bot too, nothing changed.

What may be wrong?

20. Pepega

Pepega Active Member

use proxifier if superswag can't use the proxy