Superswag Help Thread | Page 30 | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Refus

Refus New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

2. p9oil

p9oil New Member

That would be a good idea, but I don't use that account no more. I created and then used without a proxy. Stopped using it because it will probably get banned. It has under 100 sb

RandyVPS likes this.
  3. crumbete

crumbete Member Supporter

I resubbed after being told everything was in great shape now. Short story, it's not.

Bot works, but if I use Firefox it uses well over 8gb of ram by itself. If I use Chrome, the system becomes unstable after a few hours and crashes my entire PC.

Before I could run the bot as well as a separate VM for days without issue. This machine has a core i5 and 16gb of RAM. That I'm having these kinds of performance problems since the bot updates, and only when the bot is running, says a lot.

I appreciate everything Randy's done. I'm only reporting my experience in the hopes that it can be fixed.

4. p9oil

p9oil New Member

That's weird. For me anyways, I have been using a dual core 4gb ram with superswag and it has been running fine

5. Trey

Trey New Member

2 core 4gb running good for me.

6. evemon007

evemon007 Member VIP Supporter

anyone else getting an issue with swagbucks watch tab, it keeps defaulting to watch/sponsored. It cannot start Ncrave from this page, and keeps trying to refresh watch/sponsored. It used to do the same thing with swagbucks/watch and that would refresh the Ncrave if it was up, but now it just goes to that page and does nothing.

Happening on proxy/vps as well as home consoles.

7. p9oil

p9oil New Member

Yeah, I am having that issue every now and again. I need to restart it every so often. And also discovery doesnt close tabs so there are a million open

8. ky nguyen

ky nguyen New Member

can someone help me. i cant get past the setup for superswag. just stays at 30% setup complete

9. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

10. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

double check proxy and swagbucks login details in setting.ini
    and restart the bots

11. ky nguyen

ky nguyen New Member

not using proxy since im in the us and my login in correct.

12. p9oil

p9oil New Member

is it just me/my account or is swagbucks not earning much? over the past few days it has only been earning 40-50 sb per day, on the first two days, it earned lots, stopped at just under 100sb. Should I create a new account? also it spends a lot of time checking for categories if i do not right click browsers and show TV browser

also what are the best setting for supporter

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  13. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

@Randydrew6 @RandyVPS
    I am facing goal not activated error on all new created account
    what i did to fix it but its still facing error
    1- Redownload the bots
    2- Restart the vps
    3- Double check my login and proxy details
    4- Disabled firewall
    but still facing that error
    please guide me to fixed it

14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Yeah swabucks has incorporated even more advertisers in their pages so the CPU spikes a lot. I am working on multiprocessing, it's getting close to finished but the big thing is to just restart your bot once everyday and the earnings are still pretty good regardless. Also do not use any FREE settings for now because swagbucks normally runs these increased advertising scripts during the spring and they tend to get better by the start of the summer.

It shouldn't in 204f

Stuck at 30% means the bot was not able to connect to the internet or it was unable to locate phantomjs and start it

Currently the bot watches playlists too fast and after awhile they soft ban you, 205 will slow down the playlist clicking some more in hopes that they stop that. Why it is on checking categories is because after it clicks on then the softban kicks you back to the default watch page. Should be a simple fix, do not create a new account.

I can't think of why, perhaps right click "launch temporary browser" select solve captcha, let the bot login and see after it loads the homepage if the goal is active or if anything happens up until that point

15. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

Bots is unable to login in and its saying goal is not activated

16. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

This has been fixed

17. SomeGuy64

SomeGuy64 New Member

18. p9oil

p9oil New Member

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  19. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

20. Shemgma256

Shemgma256 New Member

Has multiprocessing been released yet? looking to resubscribe but don't want my cpu tanking.