Superswag Help Thread | Page 26 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
20% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Lifetime VIP Membership From $99.99 to $79.99! All Proxies also 20% off! 15% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH 1 Month VIP Membership From $14.99 to $12.74 for Non-reoccurring/ $11.99 to $9.77 Reoccurring 50% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Organ Donor Username Style 50% off from $20 to $10

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc New Member

Is there any specific reason why my 'Watch' page never loads? I look at the browser and it doesn't initiate its duty by hitting the get started button.

2. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

That's probably beacuse you're soft banned. Try doing opening the window manually from your regular browser and see if the page shows. If the page gives you an error and tells you to close the page, then you're soft banned. The bot can't do anything about that

3. Marc

Marc New Member

Would and add blocker be preventing this from working?

4. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

Not sure but you shouldn't have it on anyways. I never had mine on and they still soft banned me :(.

Wait 1-2 days and it should work again

5. Marc

Marc New Member

I can manually do the watch feature, so it's definitely an issue with the bot.

KevinZ likes this.
  6. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

bot not doing anything been 20 min

7. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 I don't know if this is the issue for everyone else but for my watch section, even if i do it normally without the bot, there's a countdown after opening the tab. Your bot closes that browser and it gives me a soft ban for the day.

Here's what the countdown menu looks like: (I don't have the countdown right now as i waited mine out already but i'll include a picture once i get it again).

It seems its a once per day thing and if i forget to open watch manually for that day, then i can't run it until tomorrow

8. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

update out now to try and fix it

KevinZ likes this.
  9. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

Can you also add a feature where we can relaunch a specific tab?

For example: if the watch tab doesn't load, we would click relaunch or something and it would load the browser again.

I suggest this because i just loaded every single browser and when it got to the launch browser, nothing would happen. That's kinda annoying as i have to close the whole bot and wait another 10 minutes to have everything load up again

10. Michael Semler

Michael Semler New Member

Bot won't load Supporter "Watch" feature - stuck on "loading watch page" - any idea?

11. Arsalan

Arsalan New Member

I'm a supporter bzt my bot doesn't generate any swagbucks after hours of use. Can anyone guide me through some troubleshooting?

12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

If you're not getting any SB you might be using an IP that isnt residential

13. Pedro

Pedro New Member
    VIP Supporter

I would like to give a suggestion, I am a person who changes a lot of VPS (since I have not found an optimal one) so it always makes it difficult for me the extent to which the Computer Slots can be deleted after a certain time (I think it is excessive), I think that this could be eliminated or that it be for a time of only one day.
    Greetings.

14. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Hi @Randydrew6 , sunday morning purchased 1referral link for swagbuck and I'm having issues trying to setting it properly. I'm entering my refer link on Swagbuck (in buy referral tabs) but after hit apply and exit if I go again to buy referral options the refer link appear empty. Any idea about how to fix it?

I have sent images via PM to you.

15. evemon007

evemon007 Member
    VIP Supporter

randy the watch issue is still present I believe. On start up my watch page is currently directing to swagbucks.com/watch/sponspored instead of the normal /watch page. When I open the watch page manually I get the normal ncrave and it works without the bot.

--edit: after re-download and re-install we are all good, saw your fix above thanks for all the hard work.

--Re:edit seems after a while bot goes back to that page swagbucks.com/watch/sponspored by default and stays there till it is restarted.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  16. Musashi

Musashi New Member

My bot stuck at 10% complete, I watched video but it didn't tell what to do with phantomjs. What should I do?

17. ElizabeX

ElizabeX Member

Make sure your antivirus/firewall is not blocking the file"phantomjs".

18. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

You using proxy in the bot?

19. Musashi

Musashi New Member

10% problem solved but I have "ERROR" problem. not every bot but.

20. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

Any screenshots?