Superswag Help Thread | Page 19 | Rogue Labs

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Alphalzu12

Alphalzu12 New Member VIP Supporter

Did you try to use Watch without bot?

2. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

yea. Said i used it with my normal browser and it still didn't work.

3. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

we should see if updating certin dlls help i usually do this with chrome driver before randy put out new version and would usually fix issues..
    maybe we should test this just updating the driver and not having latest chrome.. sounds like it more runs off drivers and dlls..plus this help i think if new chrome get bug in that causes bot to loop randy or beta users would know first and could advise randy and everyone

4. Noly

Noly New Member Supporter

so im getting a "goal not activated" error when i run the bot. Ive tried stopping and starting many times, ive logged in normally and have no issues with the speed of the page loading, I havent been soft banned anywhere I can still earn from everything normally and of course my daily goal is activated as ive been using swagbucks for some time. I really appreciate the help with figuring this out

5. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

New update fixed the focus problem a little but the focus is now going to the "watch meda player" tab and typing in the address bar.

Not as bad but still takes my main browser

6. Noly

Noly New Member Supporter

ok after this latest update its working again. Thank You :) and is there a reason the browser tab takes forever to pull down? ive got decent ram overhead and my cpu isnt running full tilt so there shouldnt be any lag caused by my computer.

7. patagucci

patagucci New Member Supporter

I'm having trouble downloading the superswag bot. Whenever I click on the link I get a redirect to a fake bit.ly url.

8. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I, too, seem to be stuck on 10%. Not using a proxy.

This started after I blew away a previous SS install that, after this last update, kept opening up new chrome and chromedriver sessions. After removing and downloading new, I'm stuck on 10%. 1 out of 4 computers doing this.

Edit: Anecdotally, "Launch a Temporary Browser" works like a champ - chromedriver starts, launches chrome, fills in appropriate fields. Its getting hung up on whatever is at 10%

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018 at 6:00 PM
  9. chris anderson

chris anderson New Member Supporter

can we use firefox with proxy authentication like chrome in super swag? when i choose firefox as browser and open temporary browser it doesn't ask for proxy authentication / it uses vps ip ...I need to use firefox in super swag.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018 at 8:46 AM
  10. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

TV keeps ggetting stuck on 'Click watch'

11. chris anderson

open temporary browser> search google with "my useragent" > copy useragent>paste into customuseragent in the settings file>save and restart bot..I have solved mine this way..

bigneal and rent like this.
  12. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

didnt work for me :(

13. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

after changing user agent and rebooting it is working again! strange

14. chris anderson

Changing custom useragent to the temporary browsers useragent worked for me..

15. savedaplanet

savedaplanet New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I had to completely clean install (including new settings.ini) today to the "10%" error now I'm stuck at 40% instead

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018 at 2:54 AM
    billduer likes this.
  16. sambubu

sambubu New Member Supporter

same hare stuck at 45%

17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Sorry about that, there was an issue with the decap service I used and my backup account was drained from $10 to $0 in 3 hours somehow

18. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 SS keeps stealing focus every 1-5 seconds. But only on my VPS and not on my home PC. Any ideas how to fix that?

19. EL_Guy

EL_Guy Member VIP Supporter

Hey Randy can EarnHoney give us the option to enter the username we want to use? Instead of using our default chrome account.

Thanks

20. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

You should probly move this to the EH thread, this is the SS thread.