Superswag Help Thread | Page 13 | Rogue Labs

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Jason

Jason New Member VIP Supporter

If the bot fails to load to 100% or if I hit stop, I get this error on 3 out of 4 of my machines.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I have to restart and hope the bot makes it passed 60%, I updated firefox, chrome, flash, everything I could and I haven't gotten many points in over a week on 3 accounts.

2. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

3. Jason

A few times, tried deleting settings.ini, getting rid of chrome settings on the bot, and again with them on, deleted the folders. Only daily, search, and tv seem to work consistently. Having to restart my computer after each attempt because that error comes up every second retry seems to be the only way to even have a chance of the bot running. Ever since the last update all my accounts have been like this.

4. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Member VIP Supporter

Try the new update, but yeah nothing of the last change would of caused something like that. The only thing I can think of is an old settings file or your browsers arent up to date.

5. RandyVPS

That error happens if the bot didn't finish closing before opening again or if your CPU is too high on startup so it cant get the list of processes running

6. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Still getting this.

All machines running latest chrome, latest firefox.

Deleted all old versions of the software, even tried downloading latest SS bot (167c) to a new folder, still doing it. And I can reproduce it on a 5th machine.

Search and Daily run fine - everything else sits at Waiting. If I restart them enough, eventually one or two may start up completely, but never with any consistency or indication of a deeper problem.

7. Jason

New update is working fine on all my machines now. World of difference. I did try updating chrome, firefox, windows frameworks, nothing was really working well. But whatever you did this update hasn't had any problems, thanks a lot.

8. anonymous35

anonymous35 New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

does not work well for me opens a lot of page and only 1 to 3 points a day

9. Jason

I'm getting the same thing now with this new update. Sometimes it starts correctly, but then an hour or so later the tv page reloaded outside the bot and opens tons of tabs and doesn't get points. I also notice the machines I'm running swagbucks and earn honey, that swagbucks has a lot of tabs stuck on waiting that never start.

10. I Am Retarded

I Am Retarded Active Member VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Hypr script doesn't work on this
    [​IMG]

RandyVPS and KevinZ like this.
  11. jacksparrow

jacksparrow New Member

What ! SB is aging paying a profitable amount?
    If so it is a great news

12. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

been testing superswag with a proxy and cant seem to get it to work, firefox latest version doesnt load the proxy addon correctly, downgraded to one that would be able to and still gets stuck verifying toolbar launch. Nightly cant load swagbucks.com for whatever reason. not sure what else to try

13. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 @RandyVPS Any fix for this? This is the whole reason for VIP yet it doesn't work lol

14. KevinZ

15. Jason

With VIP you have access to Earnhoney which easily pays for full VIP price itself, bingger and swagbucks are just enhanced much more with VIP as well. I wish HYPR worked as well, but it's still well worth VIP for all the other benefits.

16. KevinZ

Binnger is full access with just supporter. Swagbucks has HYPR with VIP which i don't think has worked for a couple of months now. I kind of disagree with your EH statement but i don't have the time right now to list out why.

And he's on right now and responded on another thread earlier today, just saying. [​IMG]

I'm not asking for a paragraph. A sentence or 2 would suffice but i don't even get that. Maybe he doesn't get notifications for this thread, i don't know but the last time he came to this thread was 8/24/18.

17. RandyVPS

Nope I check this thread often, I didn't get a notification but Swag has Hypr, Coupons, and Sponsored videos for VIP. Not just Hypr, with Hypr atm i am getting "We are all out of offers. Please check back later for more." So as soon as I see this I can definitely take a look, im not sure why it wouldn't solve that though from the look of the picture it should click Next when it needs to.

18. RandyVPS

If you need help I can try accessing your PC and testing it there.

19. RandyVPS

By any chance are you using Firefox? Perhaps thats a bug with Hypr, I can look into that if that is the case

20. Larry Newman

Larry Newman New Member VIP Supporter

[​IMG]
    always waiting and can't start