Superswag Help Thread | Page 10 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. bigneal

bigneal Member

yep same here

2. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

how many ppl use sleep break or do u let run full speed

3. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I use sleep breaks. Don't want to risk being banned

4. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

I have experienced this issue only when my other bots are already using a lot of my computers resources, my system: AMD FX 8350 CPU + 16GB RAM. It always loads for me if I load SS first and let all the processes load completely before loading another bot. It gives SS some extra available resources when necessary because as KevinZ puts it:

So the issue in my opinion, is that people experiencing this bug don't have enough available resources for the bot to load all the way at first. I notice on my system when SS first loads the CPU and RAM spike for a bit because it's trying to start a lot of processes, but after it's fully loaded and starts botting the CPU and RAM usage immediately go back down..

Also, this may seem obvious but i'm going to say it anyways; try running SS as admin...

5. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

I think everyone is experiencing the watch page failing to re-load, but don't worry guys randy will fix it. It just takes time for him to update everything. If it bugs you too much, in the meantime, you can always write a script to have SS reboot every, i dunno, 12 hours or something. w/e you want really...

you can learn how from this thread: https://www.rogue-labs.net/threads/how-to-create-a-startup-reboot-script.287/#post-3998

6. GoogerGeiger

GoogerGeiger Member
    Founding Supporter

Something to fix in the next update that's been bothering me forever: When you double click "Double Click to Show Browser" it copies "Double Click to Show Browser" to the clipboard.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Working on NCrave update, also some small fixes with Discover to make it earn more. Finished the code finally this morning so testing it now, hope to have all the bugs ironed out tonight.

8. bobafett

bobafett Member

Latest update worked great for me yesterday. Today, it's back to "Waiting" on most browsers. Restarted PC to no avail.

Charlatan likes this.
  9. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 Didn't know if has been reported but, Watch Tab get stucks and not restarting by itself. Also Ncrave points make me 250 points in a day, that's not a risk of been banned?

10. bobafett

bobafett Member

I've been softbanned twice since he added Ncrave...

11. AlphaTurtle

AlphaTurtle New Member

"Starting ChromeDriver 2.38.552522 <437e6.....9dcb> on port [PORT]
    Only local connections are allowed"
    [PORT]= I think it tries every port or at least it tries a lot of ports.
    I guess I should have to allow the default port in the firewall but you'd have to tell me which one is that port.

EDIT: I'm not sure it's from superswag actually. Bingger and GiftHulk were running as well

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  12. bobafett

bobafett Member

Two weeks later this is still true, across multiple restarts of both the bot and the entire pc. Ncrave will work for a day and get 250 pts or so and then nothing for a few days after, but TV, Game, and Toolbar are all stuck on "Waiting" or "Loading Browser" or "Verifying Launch."

My pc's no slouch and it's basically just running SuperSwag and Bingger and nothing else most of the time. Between the dismal performance Superswag is giving me lately, and the fact that Microsoft took away Paypal redemption from Bing Rewards, I don't think I'm going to even get back my supporter fees for this month.

Charlatan likes this.
  13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

That is caused from drivers being left open, restarting the bot should fix it if not then a restart of the PC will close any left open, if that doesnt fix it try unchecking the default profiles

Ncrave wont ban you, it doesnt check all the time it takes breaks. As for watch tab gettign stuck only seems to happen when you're unable to earn more points from TV for the day

Just ignore that

You should make a decent amount of money, I am making around 300 points from swag a day. If you're stuck on waiting that just means one of the browsers is stuck on launching or is having trouble logging in. I changed the login process to make it go faster and more reliable so that should help. If it's not that then it could be your profile folders, try deleting all of them before running the bot

14. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

Did you make the update yesterday? I've been having issues with the bot just endlessly opening chrome. I closed out over 200 instances of it this morning.

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Yeah I saw that, it seems to happen when the bot cant connect to the driver. Not sure what causes it other than the profile folders but seems to happen randomly

16. Charlatan

Charlatan New Member

I had problems with the bot getting stuck on either "Verifying Launch" or "Waiting", and sometimes constantly opening new chrome windows but I found that deleting the profile folders: "gameprofile", "toolbarprofile", "vidprofile", etc. and relaunching the program got it working again. These folder are located in the SuperSwag Bot folder you downloaded and extracted.

LloydValentine likes this.
  17. bobafett

bobafett Member

Unchecking the default profiles caused it to work... For a few hours. Then it stopped.

18. fsueer

fsueer New Member

Hi there im a new member and bought VIP. i wanted to ask if someone or the developer could send screenshot on how to configure with VIP settings so it works really fine.

thx

19. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

Just check every option, set breaks and increase the number of playlists to play before breaking.

20. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

The bot, once in a while, takes focus. So when i'm typing, nothing pops up but what i'm typing goes to one of the tab's url bar. Don't think it causes anything but it's just annoying