Superswag Help Thread | Rogue Labs

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Post here for help with Superswag, the swagbucks bot

2. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member Founding Supporter

Do you think the specs of my laptop could be an issue? I'm using the default settings, and I checked every option. Are there any options I should leave unchecked for better performance? Thanks
    CPU: http://prntscr.com/i6835l
    Memory: http://prntscr.com/i683he

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

do some debugging, does it crash when running?

4. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member Founding Supporter

How to debug it? And no it doesnt crash, it just seems to freeze at times, my cpu usage is at 100%.

5. vr6deezy

vr6deezy Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

bot just says waiting, opens a chrome browser and sits there. anyone else?

6. Randydrew6

that would be due to the bot not able to run chromedriver.exe, just reboot your PC

7. vr6deezy

vr6deezy Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

i actually tried a fresh install of the bot and rebooting with no luck

8. Randydrew6

Well teamview me when you're on and ill fix it for ya

9. Cloudyday80

Cloudyday80 New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

mine will load like maybe half of the time and run but then the rest of the time it will either get stuck at 30 or 40% or say goal not activated when it does load all the way...i'm sure there's a fix for that but i don't know it right off

10. TatsPats

TatsPats New Member Supporter

Hey..my swagbucks bot doesn't earn anything..I've tried deleting everything and still it does not work..could someone help me? I am a supporter and I need help with it!

11. Stretch Nuts

Stretch Nuts Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Donator

What u mean does't earn anything the bot should earn you something like Searches

12. TatsPats

TatsPats New Member Supporter

It earns only from search like 3-4sb in a whole day and nothing else

13. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Hyper gets stuck "answering question"

14. Randydrew6

sounds like your internet is just going incredibly slow sometimes, ill increase the length in which it waits for the page to load

if you're not earning from TV and it is checked then you're that you're running is soft banned from videos

do you have a screenshot of the hypr page its stuck on?

15. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I will get one next time it gets stuck....which would mean I have to get hyper offers first lol.

16. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.
    at System.Boolean.Parse(String value)
    at SuperSwag.frm_options..ctor(Boolean vip, Boolean sup)
    at SuperSwag.Form1.btn_options_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

when hit options

17. Master123

Master123 New Member Supporter

SuperSwag does not realize that videos from playlist has been credited. It always says "TV: Waiting For Credit!" forever.
    But I can see in the browser windows that the video has already been credited.
    After a while SuperSwag says: "Didn't get credited, refreshing!". Then it reloads the site, but still nothing happens. Still "waiting for credit!" until forever!

18. Randydrew6

The settings file you have is too old, delete it

Hmm ive never seen that happen.. The only way I can think that could happen is for some reason its having trouble loading all the elements. I just pushed out an update, lmk if it helps.

19. Master123

Master123 New Member Supporter

@Randydrew6
    Im not sure atm! It seems like its working with some playlists, but not for all. The message "Didn't get credited, refreshing!" appeared again but after a while SuperSwag continued to the next video. I cant see it for sure, because of the other problem:
    I tried SuperSwag with different OS and different configurations. And for all configurations since Im using it I do always had have the problem that SuperSwag works for a short time (about few hours) and then it doesnt react anymore. It seems to keep running (text information gets updated sometimes) , but I cant interact with SuperSwag anymore and it stops earning anything. No reaction to any mouse interaction.
    I think SuperSwag is a good approach for a bot. But the problems need to be fixed, because otherwise its useless.

Edit: I just restarted SuperSwag. Now its clear thats its still not crediting the video.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  20. Randydrew6

Oh its definitely not the bot, the bot works flawlessly. What OS are you running? Is it a vps or vm? If so don't use those. As for the GUI not responding it's not a huge deal just dont touch the UI but that would be caused by your CPU spiking too often and all the threads being used up when it tried to update it. But yeah the bot is definately a good earner, I make around 130 SB a day. You can click the "Money Made" link at the top and see a lot of users are making a lot of money off swag so yeah the bot isn't useless at all.