Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 29, 2020.
Getting this error in those CMD windows.
its safe to close these, an update for them is out now
Why is Watch removed?
Sponsored keeps taking breaks but I checked manually and watch is working for me...
Sponsored videos now includes watch, if no sponsored videos can be played then it goes to watch URL
Also just to inform everyone why i've been away:
- while working on a MyPoints bot I found that since swagbucks has redesigned their website they tend to rely more on recaptcha v3 scores. While checking the scores in the proxy @Gloria gave me and I found that the score was 0.3. Recaptcha scores go from 0-1 1 being 100% human and 0 being 100% bot. I managed to find that if I dont use chromes proxy settings and instead use proxifier the score was 0.7. If I can get the bot to sign into chrome with gmail then it is 0.9. So in the past few days I have been understanding how proxifier works and want to implement proxy tunneling instead of proxy settings in chrome then have an addon solve the login. I have finally came up with a way to get around it and have a proof of concept running however this still doesn't seem to stop the soft bans after 1 point from sponsored is gathered, I believe this is because the account or IP is now marked as a bot from previous encounters. Expect an update for this however within a day.
Sometimes when I check manually on the website, watch is working. Even though sponsored is taking a break.
Okay guys! Another major update is released!
- Proxies on the bot are now sent through a tunnel to the chrome process instead of using an addon, it's done at a system level to just the processes the bot makes
- The bot will now make a copy of your default chrome profile, using its cookies and everything except extensions in order to keep your recaptcha score above 0.3
- Discover will now do all types of outside tv offers
- Discover will now do other watch offers before going to hideout tv
- sponsored videos is now better at knowing when to go on break
- sponsored videos recaptcha wont go on break instead of solving when it only needs a click
- all background workers are now async threads
It used to do this in much older versions right?
it did, I used similar code to make a copy of the chrome default folder if that is what you mean, slight changes on it to optimize its speed and use if file is locked
@Randydrew6 @RandyVPS Launching temporary browser with new Swagbuck to check Proxy IP and looks like is using my VPS IP instead of Proxy IP. Checked with https://ipleak.net/
you might of not waited long enough for it to proxify the browser before you navigated, when it finished getting to swagbucks take a look
Okay Guys!! Took about 2 weeks but this is what I have done!
- Proxies are now back to the way they used to be instead of using internet settings, it uses browser settings
- Edge Browser support is added for those that want to use it, it needs to be the chromium version
- Sponsored Videos now have support for their new recaptcha callback function
- Changed the way it gets it sets the profiles to get recaptcha score to 0.9 on both chrome and edge
- Every bit of code is now Async'd
LOTS of improvements not noted that I can't remember because it took so long. Sorry for the delay..
turns out that happens if the browser was opened for longer than 4 hours
Separate names with a comma.