SuperSwag Big Update! | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Residential proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now buy Virtual Servers to run the Bots on in the marketplace for cheap with Remote Desktop Connection!
    • 1 VPS= $12.99/Month
    • 5 VPS= $49.99/Month
    • 10 VPS= $94.99/Month
    Dismiss Notice

SuperSwag Big Update!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Sorry for the long delay but here is the update:

Swagbucks did a massive overhaul to their website, they removed a lot of things from their site for most users. In turn I had to update the bot. The update isn't completely done but I don't want you all waiting longer for something to work.

Sponsored videos, aka Extra but this will be changed in the next release, will now solve all ncrave offers and will first check for manual offers since they earn more than automatic ones.

Outdoor will now check for outside TV and if it finds it then it will do that if not it will check if you have your Hideout TV login set, which can be done in Options, if it's set then it will login to your hideout TV through swagbucks link and then every 5-7 hours it will redeem your points to swagbucks. If it times out it will go on a break before checking again later.

Games will now work again, the newest version of chrome broke the games function and it will also no longer have a popup.

Coupons will now use your cookie files again properly

Deal of the day is also back in action and will be done everyday at a random time

The bot will also detect if you are on a VPS and if it's disconnected it will save CPU by not updating the GUI or hiding the browsers until it's connected to again

While testing the bot on @Trey VPS I kept getting crashes because the bot needed a new selenium file and chromedriver. The bot was coded with .NET 4.0 years ago and a lot of the main code was still 4.0 code. I decided to update the base code to 4.5 code so no more Thread.Sleep's are sent. These are known for causing GUI freezes even when done in a separate thread on windows server 2012 R2 after the desktop manager closes when the connection is closed. The bot will now use Async in almost every method, this will speed up the bot and also stop most of the freezing problems and even lower CPU usage a bit. This isn't entirely implemented but I don't want you guys to wait any longer so I will implement the rest in the next update.

Again, sorry for the delay, there was a lot to do and it took me around 30 hours to get this finished. I thank you for still being here and because this version didn't have days of testing, only 12 hours, please tell me if there is anything wrong by reporting it!

- Happy Botting

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Update out:
    - Fixed some methods not waiting until they finished before continuing, login method was a big one.
    - Options menu will now load async so ref menu wont lag the first time it's opened

3. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

No one has reported any issues on here yet, im not sure if that's good or bad. I'm assuming good but from what I can tell during my tests this is what's going on:
    - Hideout TV has a "Are you still watching" popup that needs to be clicked
    - Hideout TV has a recaptcha that popsup up after a few hours
    - Hideout TV ads may take up to an hour to display based on fill rates
    - Hideout TV needs to scroll to the bottom then the top of the page every once in awhile to keep the videos playing

All of these will be fixed in the next release if you have anything else please reported it and I can get to it asap

5. Super

Super New Member
    VIP Supporter

Games still sometimes bugs out and opens a tab of it, and randy can you respond to me on Messenger

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Sorry I can't use messenger atm but I will check out games, it could be due to the vps dekstop manager closing when the session ends causing the screensize to shorten though which would be a hard fix, does it work if you run games then close the vps before the games launch then check back in an hour

7. Super

Super New Member
    VIP Supporter

I’ll figure it out when I get home, but sometimes this forum doesn’t work the best so can we make a discord server? It’s free chatting thing and it’s really good at least better then messenger. Check it out I can help set up the server or I can set it up and when u join give you ownership of it, again it’s FREE. https://discordapp.com/

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

I know what discord is, I just don't like it and it would remove traffic from the site so I really don't want one

9. Super

Super New Member
    VIP Supporter

Randy can u check my message in the other forum chat, my swagbucks has ran out and you said you would extend it? I can’t run it anymore and I’m worried that when it ran out it went on my home ip so all those accounts may be gone. Please don’t lose leverage on your part of the deal.

10. Boracho

Boracho Active Member

i tried to contact you on facebook, i have one account with multiple issues. It was freezing the GUi but still working and leaving all the windows open while running. i deleted it and started fresh which fixed the issue for a day, next day the bot opens and closes immediately. i just deleted again but i can say the only difference in the ones that work and the one that messes up is the one with the issue does not use a proxy.

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

For everyone messaging me, sorry I have not been able to message anyone due to this BETA release. I hope you all understand. That said.. v232e is out!

- Hideout TV will now solve recaptcha, fix stuck videos, and click "are you still watching"
    - Sponsored Videos will now solve recaptcha
    - Watch will solve recaptcha again
    - background code fixed so login will work again

12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

This can only happen if you close a session during the setup, if it isn't finished then next time you connect the GUI will be hung in the event viewer application log

13. Boracho

Boracho Active Member

i did another clean install and fixed it all i believe. we shall see.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Update out!
    - Superswag will now solve discover recaptchas with text to speech instead of API
    - Outdoor is now Discover
    - Extra is now Sponsored
    - TV meter will now display properly
    - Games will now reset properly
    - Hideout TV will now show time until redeem instead of timeout time

Gloria and Boracho like this.
  15. AnthonyVPS

AnthonyVPS New Member
    VIP Supporter

My update is stuck at 30% it has been like that for the last hour or so upon restarting and trying again twice after updating

16. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

sounds like settings file might of been moved, try moving your settings file, run the bot again and login the rogue labs auth, then when it starts up close the bot and move your settings file back

17. elderwolf

elderwolf New Member
    VIP Supporter

18. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

19. elderwolf

elderwolf New Member
    VIP Supporter

i just saw, sorry

20. rangstr

rangstr New Member
    VIP Supporter

Bot is working, but now opening lots of CMD windows with no contents. Okay to close these windows?

Randydrew6 likes this.