SuperSwag 211a is out! | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

SuperSwag 211a is out!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by RandyVPS, Jul 3, 2019.

1. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

Sorry everyone for the lack of response in the past few days. I have been working diligently on Superswag and fixing the coupon printing, adding cookie file reading and writing so the bot no longer needs profile folders so the chromedriver doesnt have problems connecting to the chrome window and the bot should now no longer run into problems on startup. I also fixed the new swagbucks security patch they added to the watch section and the bot will go solve it within a few minutes of it being up. If it is unable to find a ncrave offer the bot will now go back to the original watch page and use that instead. Meaning it will never get stuck on looking for an offer.

Again I am sorry for not being around I apologize for not reassuring you all that I was working on it. I understand if you are unsatisfied with my performance. I am going to start pushing updates in the chatbox more frequently. I would appreciate any feedback regarding the update.

ElizabeX, Iaznn00b and ReturNull like this.
  2. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member Supporter Founding Supporter

If the bot does not require profile folder anymore, does that mean we have to do PV for coupon everyday? Also, what about the Chrome Headless? Does it work with coupon now? Or is it still asking for PV every time we restart the bot? @RandyVPS .

Also, thank you for your hard work.

3. Boracho

Boracho Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

so
    we can delete the profiles ?