super swag buck bot | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

super swag buck bot

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by unknown123, Jun 14, 2019.

1. unknown123

unknown123 New Member

Hi I am new here. Today I tried for several hours to get this Bot working. Tried on 2 different computers and both had the same error. It keep saying that my daily reward is not active. I had logged in to my swagbuck account several times and verified that it is active.

I am not sure why I get this error but let me explain the problems and issues I encountered.
    First when the bot started running it took a while doing the setup process. Then around setup completed 60% it gaved an error message saying the bot tried logging in several times but failed. I have verified the login are correct several times but logging in to the site my self. Then when the setup reached 100% it gaved an error message saying daily reward goal not set or something. Tried this on two different computers.

Like I said I am new here so I am not sure if I did something wrong. Also my Anti virus won't stop giving me alert about errors in this bot. I am not sure if this is normal or not but I use Avira and it claims there are trojans on several files (12 or more) in this bot. I just want to make sure this is legit and nnot a real virus. Kind of got me worried.

Any help is appreciated.

2. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member Founding Supporter

pm me
    ill help you over teamviewer

3. unknown123

unknown123 New Member

Thanks.

Let me get team viewer setup next week. Appreciate your help.

4. unknown123

unknown123 New Member

How do I PM you on this forum? Can't seem to find a PM option here.

5. unknown123

unknown123 New Member

Is anyone else having similar issues? I tried on two different computers and both have the same results.

Was wondering if any one else have a solution or maybe something is wrong with the bot?

Thanks

6. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

did you install the prerequisites?

7. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

take a picture of the gather browser by clicking browser and show us what it shows

8. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member Founding Supporter

i can help