Suggested Earning Setup? | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Suggested Earning Setup?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by punkshoo, Jun 23, 2019.

1. punkshoo

punkshoo New Member
    Founding Supporter

Hey, all! I'm running a server capable of running 6 VMs hard and am looking for a way to maximize earning potential. I've been running SuperSwag for years in 2 of them. I used to run Bingger in one of them but its obviously been removed from RL. The other 3 had instances of my own AHK InstaGC bots and an instance of KoinMe. Recently InstaGC put things in place that no longer allow AHK to interact with clickable objects in Chrome and KoinMe is all but dead. Im looking for suggestions on what to run in those 4 VMs essentially doing nothing. ATM I am only earning with 2x Swagbucks and 1 EH dedicated non-VM. I fear running another instance of SS would jeopardize my earnings with my currently well-established accounts. Same with running a 2nd EH account. Thoughts? I'd appreciate any feedback you guys might have. Thanks!

2. Zedar

Zedar New Member

If you are running the other VM's on separate IP's via proxy and different email accounts, there should be no association to your main account.
    Are you running your two swagbucks with only one account?

3. punkshoo

punkshoo New Member
    Founding Supporter

Running 2 SB with 2 accounts. My wife and I have both had one for about 3 years now and both work fine on same IP.

[Edit] I run each instance of SS in a different VM, one for each account.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  4. yellowsun64

yellowsun64 New Member

EH is working? I have no ads even my point is green (6 -> 8) in user panel. How much you earn per day with EH?

5. Zedar

Zedar New Member

EH is working great on my both machines that do not use Randy's proxy. in total I'd say $3-5 per day. Waiting for Friday to redeem the 3x $5 gift cards from the weekend.
    However, the one with the proxy seems to be soft banned since the first time it was used and just showed watched 0 adds although it's watching videos.

6. ElizabeX

ElizabeX Member

What proxies are you using?