SSBot free version, login CAPTCHA without credits | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

SSBot free version, login CAPTCHA without credits

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by PDK, Apr 19, 2018.

1. PDK

PDK New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'd like to evaluate the free version of the SSBot but I cannot get past the login page. It has a login CAPTCHA and reports that I have no credits.
    I tried setting the bot to use my default chrome profile (which is logged in and works normally) but it always loads a login page and gives the warning.
    I have also loaded the Temporary Browser and logged in, but for obvious reasons that doesn't keep session state.
    Can anyone offer some advice. Thank You.

2. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

u need buy captcha credits pm me i can give u list of sites

3. judical

judical Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I think swag has an option for a 2captcha api key.

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

You'd need to either use 2captcha API key or captcha credits, on 2captcha you can earn your own credits without spending money but its easier to just either spend the couple dollars on credits here or just but supporter. I can't give out captcha credits for free atm, possibly in the future i will find a way to do that!