SS - Can't use Phone Credits | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

SS - Can't use Phone Credits

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by nuftjedi, Nov 15, 2019.

1. nuftjedi

nuftjedi New Member Supporter

I need to do an account verify so I click on "Phone Number" and the program just locks up and then eventually closes on it's own. It runs ok otherwise, but I really need to get that to work.

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

just tested, everything works, it could of just been loading info and the GUI was frozen while it was loading the info

3. nuftjedi

Still not working for me. I click "Phone Number" and it goes blue, does nothing for a couple minutes, and then the program just quits. For this one I did find a workaround to not need a number so I'm not going to mess with it since every time I do a reinstall, my slots get all messed up and right now everything else works.

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

you never need to reinstall anything, the only time you ever do is if I have to edit certain files like I did a few weeks back but most of the time you dont. I cant seem to get it to crash, do you have phone credits?

5. nuftjedi

For some issues in the past I have had to remove it and reinstall, or at least I did to make it work. I did to that update thing that you mentioned a couple weeks back which was a nice change :)

Anyway, yes I have 16 credits - I know it's not many but I only needed one number so figured it would be ok. I have three SS boxes running and all three do the same thing so it isn't isolated to one particular configuration.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  6. Randydrew6

well it should be fine, just check again :)

7. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

16 credits is probably not enough. Most of the time it costs over 20 credits.

8. nuftjedi

Nope, same thing. Click on "Phone Number" it turns blue about 2-3 minutes later the program just quits. I'm good for now so I'm over trying it over and over, but hopefully by next time it will work.

Yeah but what I'm saying is that the window to use them won't even open.

9. Randydrew6

I just tested and i clicked phone number, the GUI became unresponsive for about 45 seconds, i didnt click anything left it and after that it loaded up the phone screen