[SOFTWARE] SuperSwag Optimization v1.0 | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

[SOFTWARE] SuperSwag Optimization v1.0

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by eNordic, Oct 27, 2019.

?

Do you like this software?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. eNordic

eNordic Member VIP Supporter

Today I present to you: SuperSwag Optimization - A SuperSwag Workflow software.

This is a software I made for the SuperSwag bot, that most of us are using. This software that I made, only have basic functions at the moment. But I plan to add lots of more features, whenever I have some time on my hands.

Disclaimer:
    THIS IS NOT A ROGUE LABS CREATION. This is a software made by me, and is not associated with Rogue Labs, Randy Drew or anyone else.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Download Software
    Virus Scan of Software
    All detections are false positives.

MD5: 231ba769b23e8d953767f78c36fcf0d3
    SHA-1: 4e11bd13bbdce9e438f713ff75176e6e9627c1e5

SHA-256: 9b45d6161cd6dfde64df8a47da1aa216e9e43bb250ef827902e25af9ba615edc

Instructions
    1. Turn off SmartScreen in the Action Center, to do nothing when opening new applications. This will allow the software, to be able to open up SuperSwag's "Updater3.exe" file, and update SuperSwag automatically. (If you don't do this and an update pushes through, a big blue box will pop up and stop the updating process for SuperSwag, until you give the Updater3.exe permission to open)
    2. Run SuperSwag Optimization.exe as Administrator.
    3. Software will normally have the setting 24 hours. This means that SuperSwag Optimization will restart SuperSwag bot every 24 hours automatically. But if you want, you can choose between more options.

Features
    • Restarting SuperSwag software in the most safe manner, when certain hours have passed. (6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours and 48 hours- options)
    • Very Low Resource Usage! (0% CPU & 6,1 MB RAM only!)
    SuperSwag Optimization Plans
    • Automatic Update for SuperSwag Optimization. (So you don't have to download this software, whenever an update is being pushed)
    • A Countdown Clock. (Shows you when it's going to restart software, the pc, etc.)
    • Auto Restart VPS option. (Restarts the VPS, when certain hours has passed)
    • And lots more!
    Software Information
    Prerequisite:
    • .NET Framwork 4.5.
    • C++ 2015 Redistribution x86.
    • Basically the same as the SuperSwag software.
    OS Tested & Working:
    • Windows Server 2012 R2 - 64 bit
    • Windows 10 - 64 bit
    Specs Tested & Working:
    • 2 Core, 4 GB RAM

If you find ANY bugs or just have any ideas, feel free to send me a private message! I am always here to help.

---Reported Bugs---
    - None.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    chickenlove, Bucktastic and Mutua like this.
  2. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

This is interesting, In my opinion this is better than a BAT file that closes in most instances because closing the superswag process via the process variable you used to launch it will only close the instances opened by that process not other chromes or chromedrivers so for those using a PC normally and not dedicated to botting it could be useful

eNordic likes this.
  3. eNordic

Exactly my thought - I plan to add more features by time

RandyVPS likes this.
  4. eNordic

But I do have a suggestion though; could you somehow make us able to throw a driver.quit command at SuperSwag?
    Maybe storing a bool inside a txt file or something similar, that give us permission to manually quit drivers?

5. Jason

Jason Member VIP Supporter

I do like the sound of this, instead of me running around my house checking every morning, when I get home from work, and before going to sleep. This could just be set to 24 hours and run smoother, good for game/coupons because sometimes the don't restart everyday sometimes, this would solve that issue as well.

eNordic likes this.
  6. eNordic

I am very happy with your feedback! The thing where it doesn’t auto restart itself, is actually one of the major reasons, I made this software.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me - I will see what I can do