Rogue Studio BETA out now! | Rogue Labs

Rogue Studio BETA out now!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Download here: https://www.rogue-labs.net/showcase/rogue-studio-beta-vip-only.7/

Please give feedback about this program, it's still in the early stages but i'd like it to be much better. I have spent a lot of time away from the site working on this to try and flush out all the bugs and make it usable. It is currently VIP only.

2. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member VIP Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Donator

Thanks Randy

3. Jmanhype

Jmanhype New Member

thank you randy

4. LloydValentine

LloydValentine New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Nice! It's officially time to buy vip! :)

5. Cloudyday80

Cloudyday80 New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

will this work for anything we can think of or just what is in the list on the bot atm? seems fairly simple to figure out? also will this people who come up with a script of some sort share it with others?

6. KevinZ

KevinZ New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Are you gonna come out with a video tut anytime soon? I have a few ideas but i can seem to get it to work as i get an error every time i use the click action and save the image

LloydValentine likes this.
  7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Sorry for the down time! I have been really working hard on getting v0.0.2 out bug free and with a video! I added a lot more features that can now allow you to solve captchas or have an API determine where to click based on your instructions! You can say have an image of a bunch of turtles and a squirrel and tell it to click the squirrel and it will! Also added statements to check for fails and successes! Many bug fixes included! Watch the video now!

If you had v0.0.1 you NEED to redownload! I am using more DLL's and updated DLL's since that release!

aakashkumar and LloydValentine like this.
  8. LloydValentine

Man, this is the best thing you've done on this site thus far! I can't wait to give this a try. My membership expires today, so tomorrow I will be VIP... Vastly Increasing Profit! (corny I know lol)

Randydrew6 likes this.
  9. Randydrew6

Make sure to share your scripts lol

LloydValentine likes this.
  10. LloydValentine

Will do! :)

11. judical

judical Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

If I click Actions then Click the browser goes black.

Edit: This seems to have to do with hardware acceleration.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  12. Aceko

Aceko New Member

13. Randydrew6

I added selenium support, redownload the bot to get selenium support. Right now I only added recaptcha to this but I will add more.

14. George Lopez

George Lopez Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

great and hows new captcha system coming along

15. judical

How can I disable hardware acceleration and get it to stick in the selenium browser? Every time I try to record a click the screen goes black.

16. Randydrew6

17. judical

Randydrew6 likes this.
  18. Randydrew6

I can if that will fix your issue