Rogue Labs Affiliate System! | Rogue Labs
  1. Guest, Invite Friends and Earn Money! Click the Affiliate System link to get your Invite link!
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Labs Affiliate System!

Discussion in 'Forum Support' started by Randydrew6, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

I noticed a lot of people have messaged me telling them they came from other forums because of someone telling them about Rogue Labs! This is amazing that you all would go above and beyond to get members over here so I have now added a way for you to Earn $$$ inviting these members!

Here are the Percentages you will get each time someone purchases a membership!
    • VIP 30%
    • Supporter 20%
    • Member 5%
    So as you can see, everyone is able to earn money inviting members, but VIP members will earn the most!

All payments will go straight into your paypal once you have reached an earnings of more than $10.

In other news, this addon will also allow for Stripe as a payment option so expect that later this week. I also will be able to do flash sales with certain URL's that would be hidden on here so be sure to look out on our Facebook for those and Founding users will soon get access to special discounts on payments!

2. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

how do i get my link got few ppl might be interested

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

4. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Is there a page to view my affiliates?....if I have any.