Rogue Bot Update News | Page 32 | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Rogue Bot Update News

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, May 16, 2017.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

[4/1/21]
    • Superswag removed the Break handle section and replaced it with Forward Email, will forward Amazon giftcard codes that the bot redeems to your main Email if your swagbucks account is a Gmail account
    • If you dont have your security question set the bot will have a popup telling you that it needs to be set
    • The bot will now properly detect both the old UI and the new UI for swagbucks
    • Fixed discover getting stuck
    • CEX bot no longer needs driver to run everything will be server sided so the CPU and RAM is almost null now

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  2. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 after this latest update I can no longer see my proxy in the drop down. I just paid for it on 4/1.

3. Cloudyday80

Cloudyday80 Member

What is the deal with this manual buy thing on the CEX bot? I know it says advanced users but I'm not sure I'm advanced enough lol

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I dont see your proxy on the database so its a server issue, PM me the proxy IP and I will see what I can do

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

You can have it buy at a price you set instead of waiting for the bot to buy

6. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

fy i bot keeps freezing pc i have nothing run it start crash when ur swag bot loads

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

I am not seeing this on my end, when you say freezing then crash are you saying during the rogue labs login or during the setup? Delete your errorlog and errorlog2 and next time it happens see if there is anything in those files that might help

8. George Lopez

seems slow the pc then ultimate freeze it
    odd everything idential minus ram and os
    even did two brand new downloads and setup from sctrach

varible is run chrome fine on windows 10 machine yet on 7 that seems what freezes ill try edge see if get same result on 7

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Did edge run better on windows 7?

10. George Lopez

testing it now with same programs open