Rogue Bot Update News | Page 30 | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Rogue Bot Update News

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, May 16, 2017.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

[7/31/20]
    • Fixed Superswag Watch not always counting down
    • Added Chromium Edge Support
    • Browser will now Show/Hide instantly and will hide pop-up's instantly
    • Removed 1/3 the threads used to lower CPU usage

2. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

having login issue wth new version tried login to many times so odd didnt have thisss issue on last one

3. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

same. I get the bot tried too many times to login and ran into errors.

4. Unitedm

Unitedm New Member
    VIP Supporter

Yeah I’ve had the same issues on multiple accounts, talked to randy and he said just restart the bot. Worked just fine after that.

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

There was an issue if the Recaptcha wasnt solved in time, this is now fixed in v251a thanks for reporting the issue!

6. George Lopez

is the bot programmed auto shutdown now i keep finding close after use using msft browser after so long

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

the bot doesnt automatically close, the bot would of closed your browser though if it was in use when it needed to make the profile this is fixed in the latest update

8. George Lopez

wont open now

9. George Lopez

bot wont open

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

can you give me more details, does it open up the rogue login and wont get passed it, does it not run the Updater, does it close after the rogue login, in detail exactly what are you doing before it "wont open"

11. George Lopez

u around i show u

12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

I was asleep, maybe you can do a video? If not you can always PM me your teamviewer info and I can check it out

13. George Lopez

new more phone credits randy ill post my next payouts here i forgot to last time and use them buy some psn games lol

Randydrew6 likes this.
  14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[9/16/10]
    • Updated Superswag Games to now work with their new HTML5
    • Fixed Superswag not opening Sponsored once it crashes
    • Fixed Superswag Auto-redeem
    • Fixed Superswag not always closing the chrome windows in the background

Savas likes this.
  15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[10/4/20]
    • Superswag will no longer wait for Watch to be finished before starting games, only daily/discover/search
    • Superswag: Fixed threading issues causing the browser not to load proxy addon if you have proxy installed sometimes
    • The other bot has had the crash bug on the second screen fixed as well as issues that cause the bot to get stuck on the extra part fixed

George Lopez likes this.
  16. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[10/9/20]
    • Superswag API changed to be less error prone when drivers are launched
    • Other bot has win delegates unhooked, forgot to add that so it should fix the crashes from that

TheBlueSuede and chris like this.
  17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[10/11/20]
    • Superswag Will now update the DLL's correctly again so it will open the browsers on new downloads
    • Superswag will reload extensions that failed to install so it wont crash on updates

chris likes this.
  18. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[10/15/20]
    • Superswag wont get stuck at 92% anymore
    • Superswag will now do the blue shirt lady offer 10 times a day
    • Superswag fixed issues getting the temp directory if the extensions didnt load

19. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[11/27/20]
    • Superswag will now have 2 more VIP options: Blue shirt girl and Backup Coupons
    • Superswag will now do the blue shirt lady offer 10 times a day
    • Superswag fixed small performance issues

LloydValentine likes this.
  20. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[12/17/20]
    • Superswag will now use less CPU
    • Superswag fill no longer have daily stuck on loading browser or verifying browser
    • Superswag fixes to sponsored videos getting stuck
    • Superswag performance updates to fix low SB per day
    • Superswag will now updating files on fresh downloads again
    • The Other bot will now update files on fresh downloads as well as not get stuck on some browsers
    • BIG NEWS: CEX.io BTC trading bot has now finally been finished after months of testing!

LloydValentine likes this.