Rogue Bot Update News | Page 3 | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Rogue Bot Update News

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, May 16, 2017.

1. Aceko

Aceko New Member

@Randydrew6 Hey man. Earnhoney isn't starting at all. Can you check?
    After it hit start button, it'll just get stucked and no windows will open.
    Hopefully you can fix this asap.

2. Boracho

Boracho Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

this one is a peave, idk if it affects the bots performance but it says chrome did not properly close last time on every window it opens. i do think its nice that it doesnt have to login though.

3. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Updated to 1.8.1, now opening whole tabs but still getting "Wrong request url" on matchedcars so, i'm viewing matchedcars but not winning points, looks like not detecting my EH account when going to Matchedcars (surely for "Wrong request")

4. paying_off_ the_debt

paying_off_ the_debt New Member
    Founding Supporter

Still not opening all windows or actually playing the video

5. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member
    VIP Supporter Donator Founding Supporter

Same here, not playing the video. Sometimes opens the windows, sometimes don't, but never plays the videos of buzzTV

6. imozz

imozz New Member
    Founding Supporter

I guess Randy should revert to previous working version of the bot. After seeing this update it looks like there should be an option to update the bot or not(Stop auto update option). Or option to try new update in beta mode.

7. Boracho

Boracho Active Member

I'm sure randy tested it working on his computer. Every computer is set up differently and that's part of the bug hunt. Some of the issues yall have, i don't have.. I can suggest when he window says redirecting.. click back and goto matched cars on your own using the earnhoney links. once in close the two tabs and leave the matched cars window open.. works for me for now.

8. judical

judical Active Member

1.8.1 works for me, only issue is that it closes 1 matched cars window for no reason.

9. cokezero

cokezero New Member

This is definitely a problem, and I have many systems running with some different configs, and all display the same problem: no windows open once the bot starts.

This has been a problem for 24 hours, and no response from Randy is quite concerning. I even skype'd him, so he has to be aware.

10. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

He rarely ever checks skype. Best way of communicating to him is a pm on here. and Yes I am sure he is aware of the issue.

11. cokezero

cokezero New Member

...and another day has passed and no earnings due to this!!!!!

12. GoogerGeiger

GoogerGeiger Member
    Founding Supporter

You can still earn using the game windows.

13. Aceko

Aceko New Member

I hope @Randydrew6 is not ignoring this.
    It's been 24 hours since the bot is not working. The bot just get stuck after it hit start. No browsers will open after that. The subscription of proxies and VPS are not getting paused as well. Hopefully this will be understood as this is so hassle.

14. Gloria

Gloria Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

I am also getting error. No windows is opening

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Bot works better than ever, the previous versions were not safe

16. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

you are supposed to get a "Wrong request" page for matched cars, after some time it will redirect you to the videos

the bot works fine, the only issue is with VM's and im not sure why people are using those but if it is an issue Ill find the path for the profiles on VM it might be different.

I don't use skype, I am aware of the issue with a VM, are you using a VM?

17. cokezero

cokezero New Member

This is a problem on both VMs and dedicated servers.
    It's definitely the version, as everything was working perfectly fine until the upgrade ran.
    I have some I have not upgraded, and they are still running, just earnings are way down due to the popup windows on EH now as of this week.
    Definitely a problem here with current version, and it is not specific to being a VM/VPS.
    No windows open after bot start whatsoever on any system.

So we need to fix this problem, and make it click on the new EH popups automatically (if it not doing it already...dunno yet, as I can't even get to that point...).

18. EL_Guy

EL_Guy Member

Yeah i run all of my bots on a VM. my main OS is Ubuntu with GPU passthought to a windows 10 and windows 7. I do a little bit of mining on one VM and I run the Bots on the other.

19. Gloria

Gloria Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

No windows is opening
    did you fix it
    tell me the way to get ride

20. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

I fixed the VPS issue