Rogue Bot Update News | Page 28 | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Rogue Bot Update News

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, May 16, 2017.

1. gr8tushar

gr8tushar Member

already installed

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

might of fixed it in the b version

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

[12/17/19]
    • Superswag Games will now work regardless of screen size
    • Slots will now have your Swagbucks Account name in the delete slots screen
    • Search no longer requires tesseract so C++ errors shouldn't be a problem

gr8tushar and Potato like this.
  4. Potato

Potato Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

FINALLY

Randydrew6 likes this.
  5. Potato

Potato Active Member

BTW, if slots are counted by Swagbucks account, you should only add a slot when user login to swagbucks account on the bot, not roguelabs account.
    1 Swagbucks account should be able to move from one pc to other without needing to delete any slot

[​IMG]
    This should ONLY be added after the account start running

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

it will delete empty usernames on startup before it checks for slots and a new username on the same pc is added, and making it so you can move from one pc to another is not something I want because it could be easily hacked

Potato likes this.
  7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[1/10/20]
    • Superswag Games will now not get stuck
    • Superswag TV will now not get stuck
    • Superswag break settings now has Watch and Outdoor settings
    • Login is now async so it should load faster at startup
    • Daily poll is now working again

fedya, rangstr and Crypto like this.
  8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[1/15/20]
    • Superswag will now use a lot less CPU on a VPS
    • Superswag Games/Coupons will only run once a day at a random time and if restarted it will still wait until the next day
    • Fixed Superswag not changing the timezone on some IP's
    • Fixed Superswag TV clicking too often and causing soft bans

Potato and fedya like this.
  9. Potato

Potato Active Member

Now running 1 account per core with tv+watch+search+game+coupon

Randydrew6 likes this.
  10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[1/21/20]
    • Superswag will now start run the detection blocking script on dom start on every new page
    • Superswag time spoof will now spoof the time corrent on proxies that have a url instead of a ip
    • The bot will now run less threads so it should use less cpu after everything is launched

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[1/22/20]
    • Superswag Slot screen has been revamped, allowing you to select from a list. You can select multiple accounts at once and press Delete or you can press Delete all.
    • Superswag no longer supporter headless browsers and firefox was removed
    • Superswag Slots can now be deleted 3 days after the last time slots were deleted
    • Create account now has a right-click option to create an account without a random referral since not a lot of people bought the referral upgrade I don't think its a good idea to have hundreds of accounts made under 2 users that actually have referrals set
    • The bot will now accept the new +100 Slots upgrade in the market

fedya, Gloria and Potato like this.
  12. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

Awesome Randy
    thanks for the update

Randydrew6 likes this.
  13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[6/12/20]
    • Fixed Superswag Games not clicking in the correct location
    • Fixed Superswag discover getting stuck on the popular page if there are over 300 offers
    • Fixed Superswag not closing the Print dialog box for Coupons
    • Superswag will now auto redeem your Hideout TV points so you don't need to manually anymore

14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[6/15/20]
    • Fixed Superswag Profiles not being setup correctly if another chrome was running prior
    • Fixed Superswag Games getting that error code after it finished doing the game
    • Fixed Superswag Coupons sometimes getting stuck on the popup
    • Superswag has had some more updates between 30% and 40% so users don't think it is stuck
    • Fixed some spelling errors in Superswag
    • Lowered the number of times it goes into DLL's so the CPU shouldn't spike anymore
    • Will not close all chrome windows it will only close the main profile if it is the first time making the profile, allowing for multiple Superswags' to be ran on a computer
    • Made more of the code use Async in external libraries so the CPU can be better utilized

Boracho likes this.
  15. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

wow so we run more one swag on pc now?
    but we still need have separate ips for them right
    asking because i might get new pc i jack up to 32gb then run a bunch on my one pc and only have buy residential ips

FYi woke away make breakfast next think i know my printer geers up it started printing the coupons

Unitedm likes this.
  16. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

need to set the default printer as print to PDF... had the same issue

17. Unitedm

Unitedm New Member
    VIP Supporter

Can we run more then one super swag on a pc?

Boracho likes this.
  18. Boracho

Boracho Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

His last update suggests that can be done but i wonder how it affects the chrome profiles again, if i recall correctly superswag was opening the last chrome profile used on start up

Unitedm likes this.
  19. Unitedm

Unitedm New Member
    VIP Supporter

what does that mean? “Opening the last chrome profile used on start up”

20. nosleep

nosleep New Member

Please help i got stuck here and also only three working at the same time on my bot i saw 6 on other member.

[​IMG]