Rogue Bot Update News | Page 23 | Rogue Labs

Rogue Bot Update News

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, May 16, 2017.

1. I Am Retarded

I Am Retarded Active Member VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

We should have a pinned Error list post

Alphalzu12 likes this.
  2. Alphalzu12

Alphalzu12 New Member VIP Supporter

Yeah, so difficult to find which thing has updated in the newest version for each time update :D

3. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Member VIP Supporter

I write down errors people get and things I want updated and when I get the list all fixed and things I wanted to be in the version fixed I release the update so anything following the day after normally is small errors people run into that just need to be fixed by deleting profiles then restarting then after that I look for what people report that needs to be fixed in the next version so currently there shouldn't be any errors until i get a few reports

4. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Randy i like help with debuggin steps please

5. GoogerGeiger

GoogerGeiger New Member Founding Supporter

The best thing to do is install and run Microsoft Toolkit to get rid of the nag.

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

[12/13/18]
    • Superswag has been updated to be more careful about which window it hides
    • Superswagwatch section will try to solve why it times out instead of just refreshing
    • Gifthulk now has a mandatory gmail associated account requirement
    • Gifthulk now closes the drivers in a way that wont cause a ban
    • Gifthulk now tracks your 7 and 30 day earnings

7. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

First of all, thanks for all the constant updates you've been putting out for the ss watch section. The past few updates have really solved most of the problems im getting with the watch section.

[​IMG]
    However, i'm experiencing a minor bug(maybe?). I've attached a screenshot of what i'm talking about. The preview browser that's in the screenshot shows the popup windows right? If that's the case, it's different from the ones that open up. For example, the screenshot shows hypable as the site but the ones that open up are stack.com or glam.com. Is SS opening an extra browser or is the preview just not updating properly?

1 more thing: As you can see, the last 7/30 days section hasn't been working since you released it. I don't mind it not working as it's a useless feature for me but i won't mind seeing the numbers go up lol

Alphalzu12 likes this.
  8. Alphalzu12

Alphalzu12 New Member VIP Supporter

Hmm, the last 7/30 days section still working for me, but I also have some VPS have the same issue as you (not working).

[​IMG]

KevinZ likes this.
  9. RandyVPS

Yeah I can definitely try and figure that 7/30 day error out for you as it for sure is working I just need to know what you put for the username field in the bot to determine what is going on on your end

10. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

The email i put in the bot is the same email i use for RL

11. savedaplanet

savedaplanet New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

adding seconds makes the text overflow and you don't see the status of the watch:
    [​IMG]

12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

ahh it might be due to the . being in your name. Didn't think about that when I made it. I can see what I can do

13. RandyVPS

Okay should be fixed now, from now on it will track it for you and your earnings will also be on the leaderboards

KevinZ likes this.
  14. Randydrew6

Superswag games will now use a extension I edited to allow it to run flash without permission required!

15. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

GH bot keeps warning me that I need to use a google account. Do I need to enter my google credentials in the GH bot login? or do I need to be signed into google on the firefox browser?