Rogue Bot Update News | Page 12 | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Rogue Bot Update News

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, May 16, 2017.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

If its the version I released recently it wouldnt risk a ban, it's using a script that other users have told me will not risk a ban.

In other news:
    - Swagbucks will no longer get stuck on VIP offers
    - Gifthulk will no longer get stuck on VIP offers
    - Bingger will do all searches
    - Bingger will skip offers its done already

chickenlove and Potato like this.
  2. spawny57

spawny57 Member
    Organ Donor

Great work as always Randy !

3. Potato

Potato Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Love this :)

4. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Full agree

@Randydrew6 have u thinked about and make a new bot for Koin.me (I know that u make it last time) new users, must click on "Earn 1 more".

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  5. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Looks like GH bot is stuck on card login. Also looks like vip browser get a bit stuck also, not clicking well offer button.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  6. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

i get that also but another window open and has counter and clicks finish so not sure if window glitch or what
    I usually just let video run to til completion then stop bot and re start bot with just card and vip enabled seems to help.. at least work around ..and yes i have completed redownloaded apps not go through the update process... you should list what changed in bots maybe keep option to get one version previous in case people have issues with new one... i had no issue with previous gh bot with vip or card

7. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Yes having same ad issue, another window open and click finish but after looks like that new windows thas has been opened for a offer is the new "VIP TAB" on GH, so if u try to hide or show, It not detect that windows (because is no longer opened)

And yes, would be a nice feature downgrade to previous version till the new one is fixed.

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I can't do that because the reason I update the bot is to fix the issues with previous versions. If people could use old versions then they would and it would probably end up with a higher ban rate or end up with minor glitches. As for that VIP window that comes out sometimes it does do that, it's always done that. It will close that window when it's finished.

The only change with this version is a fix on the bot login, no other code was touched. If it is stuck at any point is was most likely due to 2captcha. Shouldn't happen often but if it does just reboot the bot.

9. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

ok... hope there all fixed now so we start some new bots

10. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 On GH looks like frecuently video is above captcha and users can not resolve captcha because they cannot see captcha, so too much captcha drain before it gets resolved. Will try to take photo and post here.

EDIT: Here is the screenshot
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I think that is the captchap draining problem of GH.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

That issue was fixed in the last update, or should of been. It should detect the captcha, scroll to the bottom of the page, then solve the captcha

12. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

People is writing on captcha box "cannot see" "Not visible", got last GH update.

13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

It probably didnt save them correctly, did it?

14. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

U mean that dind't save correctly the captcha answer? I'm not sure to be honest.

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

can you check for me, I mean the image file

16. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Where can check that?

EDIT: I got 2 image files Vcaptcha and VCaptchaFinal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT2: It get's more than 3 min trying to solve captcha but video always above captcha.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

So if you look at your vcaptcha, the bot cant solve the captcha because its not saving the image correctly, not sure what causes this but on about 1/10 computers it will have this problem and there is no way of fixing it

18. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Now getting this, looks like video above again.
    [​IMG]

19. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Are you getting that error every time?

20. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

I don't think so, because it's completing captcha sometimes and passing GH rounds.