Residential proxies | Page 3 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Residential proxies

Discussion in 'Buy Digital Goods' started by MikePro, Sep 2, 2020.

1. jushvilla

jushvilla New Member

Hi Mike,

I have sent the payment already.

2. jushvilla

jushvilla New Member

Proxy arrived today :)
    Please buy from Mike, if you are fed up with proxies provider who are either scam or too expensive.

Contact his email:
    [email protected]

3. Mikecui

Mikecui New Member

do you have skype or telegram

4. jushvilla

jushvilla New Member

I'm only promoting MikePro, I contacted him thru the gmail I provided above.

Mail him and he will respond with all you need, just account for the time when he is at rest.

Regarding skype or telegram I have not asked him about this yet.

5. MikePro

MikePro New Member

Guys, thank you for reviews.
    I accept Paypal (Friends or family), crypto payments.

Contact me via email, i will respond fast:
    [email protected]

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

@MikePro these proxies are not from myprivateproxy right? I saw you comment on blackhatworld and if they are then even though the proxies come out as residential and they allow you to make an account they do not let you redeem

7. MikePro

MikePro New Member

No, not from there. I was searching for long time and tested many proxy providers :)

8. nuftjedi

nuftjedi Member
    VIP Supporter

Has anyone cashed out using these yet?