Reply if you had Cloud when it was swag! | Page 2 | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Reply if you had Cloud when it was swag!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jul 30, 2021.

1. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

pm randy im out i mainly did for amazon

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Out of what? Amazon isn't needed can just get PayPal instead, free money lol

3. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member
    VIP Supporter Donator Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 still waiting for my free upgrade or whatever :p . Total paid nearly 170$ and no profit. If you, rather than cloud upgrade, you can give me lifetime VIP as
    @Randydrew6 still waiting for my free upgrade or whatever :p . Total paid nearly 170$ and no profit. Rather than cloud upgrade, you can give me lifetime VIP as well. Will be cheaper for you.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  4. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

I had 2 instances for a month, never got a cashout.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I'll have that setup later tomorrow sorry for the delay my man

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Will get those setup tomorrow

7. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

Thanks!

8. Shonuf5

Shonuf5 New Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Founding Supporter

I had the cloud bot when it was swag. Never chose to cancel or request a refund.

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Sorry for the delay, how many instances did you have?

10. Illuminati

Illuminati New Member
    VIP Supporter

i paid the 69.99. awhile back and it never worked i really hope it works this time.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  11. Shonuf5

Shonuf5 New Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Founding Supporter

I can confirm it works now. Cashed out 12 times already. Regarding instances, I believe it was 5 instances (the 69.99 tier).

Randydrew6 likes this.
  12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Will add both of your instances + an extra month on them early next week at the latest

Illuminati likes this.
  13. UB3R

UB3R Member
    VIP Supporter

Leaving a post right here just in case you forgot. Randy you can find my purchase details inside our Conversation here on site

Randydrew6 likes this.
  14. POKERA

POKERA New Member

Hi randy, i had Cloud when it was swag
    also do I need to keep VIP membership while using Rogue Cloud?

15. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I'm just getting back around to this, @Randydrew6.

I had cloud from early on, never made anything on it and never disputed or anything

16. DarrelLow

DarrelLow New Member
    VIP Supporter

nice randy just a reminder mee too hahahaha

17. Marlinkem

Marlinkem New Member

Ciao my friends. We are tickled we came across the guidance here. I’ve been scouring for this info since last weekend and I will be telling my children to swing on by. The other day I was thumbing through the web world trying to determine the answers to my persistant questions. Now I am planning to take more responsibility in whatever form I can. We are getting all worked out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just needed to thank you kindly for such uplifting information. This has propelled me out of an old rut. Many hopeful things are gaining momentum my world. Its really a safe website to make new friendships. You may value that I am investigating. Here is my new hobby, check out my new photography site:[color=#000_url]glen ellen farm md wedding around Naples FL[/color]

18. Marlinkem

Marlinkem New Member

Ciao guys and gals. I am excited to have found the information here. I’ve been poking around for this info all my life and I will be imploring my colleagues to drop by. The other afternoon I was thumbing through the highest rated sites trying to find an answer to my eternal questions. Now I am entrusted to take more responsibility in whatever mode I can. We are getting all spaced out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just wanted to thank you deeply for such excellent assistance. This has opened me out of a tough situation. Many fabulous things are growing in my world. Its really a grand group to make new connections. I need to share that I am researching. If you have time, take a look my newly created business:[color=#000_url]senior portrait photographer in St Petersburg FL[/color]

19. Marlinkem

Marlinkem New Member

Hey there everybody. We are excited we saw the posts. I’ve been web crawling for this info for a long time and I will be imploring my friends to swing on by. The other evening I was blazing through the net trying to discover a solution to my persistant questions. Now I am planning to take it all the way in whatever way I can. We are getting all jazzed out on the varied advice we are observing. Moreover, I just hoped to thank you deeply for such solid answers. This has pushed me out of an old rut. Many fresh knowings are seeding in my world. Its really a grand space to make new great effect. It is known that I am looking into. Here is my new hobby, visit my new business:[color=#000_url]celebrations at the bay pricing near me Naples FL[/color]

20. Marlinkem

Marlinkem New Member

Hola to the community. We are excited we came across the articles here. I’ve been going through my library for this info all my life and I will be imploring my cohorts to swing on by. The other night I was thumbing through the search engines trying to locate a resolution to my eternal questions. Now I am going to take it all the way in whatever mode I can. We are getting all worked out on the omens we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you immediately for such stellar work. This has forced me out of a tough situation. Many beautiful improvements are transitioning into my world. Its really a perfect time to make new friendships. You may value that I am developing. Here is my new hobby, take a look my newly created Site:[color=#000_url]baltimore wedding photographer near Key West FL[/color]