Proxy Ban replacements! | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Proxy Ban replacements!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

If you ordered a proxy from me on Rogue Labs through the marketplace and it was banned please message me for a replacement and 30 days added to your VIP or Supporter membership! I sold proxies on TheBot.Net that were also sold on here, it turns out some of the people on TheBot.Net bought proxies and used them in the bots here. This has caused bans. I will replace the proxy you had with a new proxy that has not been shared anywhere else and I will make sure that does not happen in the future. I did it because I did not think people on TBN would use it here, was a bad call. This wasnt the case with every order so if you did not get banned your proxy most likely was not sold on TBN. I hope giving 30 days membership and 30 more days for the proxy replacements will help and I hope this makes up for the mistake! For those that think my proxies are not safe I implore you to look at my posts here using my proxies (https://rogue-labs.net/threads/swagbucks-payment-proof-get-free-vip-membership.637/#post-8495)

2. b35773

b35773 Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Thanks, Randy. Sent you a DM explaining what I did to create the accounts that got banned - let me know if something was risky or if we just need to replace. Then we can discuss replacing.

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

The proxies that were sent to you were never used elsewhere, it looks like your bans were caused from WebRTC leaks because you set the proxy in your system settings not in the dropdown so the bot did not block webrtc, just use the dropdown and you should be all set :)

4. b35773

b35773 Member

I did use the proxy via the bot dropdown to bot, just not to create the account in the first place. That is when I used the proxy at the system level.

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

yeah thats the cause. The account wasnt made with the "Create account" button so the proxy was not protected from leaking and your whoer.net would not of been 100%

6. b35773

b35773 Member

Good to know. What do you mean by "create account" button?

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

There is an area to the left that says "Account Information" where you put your swagbucks username/password and then it shows the last 7 and 30 day earnings, under that is a create account button

8. b35773

b35773 Member

Oh wow, I have never noticed that before. Do I need to provide a username and password in the bor first, or does the bot auto-enter one for me?

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

For the proxy? it uses the username and password for the proxy you have entered
    IP: Port: Username: Password

No spaces I just have to do that so : P doesnt look like :p

10. b35773

b35773 Member

No, for SuperSwag's Swagbucks u and p fields. Wasn't sure if I should just leave those fields blank and then that manually entered account information in the create account window that opens, or if the bot needed me to provide something first then would automatically create an account.

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Ahh the bot automatically enters it

12. b35773

b35773 Member

Cool!

Can you send me the replacement proxies? Love to try this again now that I know what's up. =)

13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

all the proxies on your account are only on your account :)

14. b35773

b35773 Member

But they all got banned after a day of botting. Assume that means I can't use them anymore?

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

When did you make the account? Do you have a VPS you can give me info on and I can check and see what could of happened to cause the ban

16. b35773

b35773 Member

Right after you sent me the proxies - next day. I am running a test right now to see if it was just how I created them (system-wide proxy) rather than bot "create account" button. Swag let me create a new account with a blocked 170 proxy using the bot create account just now, so will watch it for a week and see what happens. Check back 9/6. Thanks!

17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

you should never use the system wide option, that is not safe