Passive/Active Earning Methods 2023 Part 1 | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Passive/Active Earning Methods 2023 Part 1

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Manosteel211, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    VIP Supporter

Hey guys, since there's not much going on here, I thought I would list some of my income sources. If you don't use any of these sites and want to start doing so, please use my referral link to sign up. I would greatly appreciate it.

The first is renting internet to others for PayPal or crypto.

Honeygain uses your internet and pays you out in PayPal or their crypto - JMPT. I personally get the crypto because the value is pretty steady and, honestly, in this bear market - it's doing well. Also, it's a smaller minimum payment with JMPT as PayPal is a $20 threshold. Get 5$ free towards the PayPal amount using my link. I get 10% of your earnings. This doesn't effect how much you earn and none of these links will do that. Another thing about honeygain is that they have a daily rewards' chest, which you can win up to $10 daily, but its usually about 10 points.

Secondly, for internet renting, there is the pawns.app. It earns about as much as honeygain, or a little less. Cashout is $5 in PayPal. Both of these are "set it and forget it" methods and you just let it run in the background on any of your devices. I recommend running it on multiple devices if you have a legit unique IP for each device. Only 1 device will work with that IP but you can run them both on the same IP.

Another "set it and forget it" site is MobileXpressions. This is a VPN that sells data and rewards you for it. I use it on all my devices since it doesn't matter what the IP is but rather what device its on. To get rewarded, you simply open the app on your phone on Mondays and click to claim 5 points. They have PayPal and Amazon electronic gift cards. It's $5 for 30 points or $10 for 50. Use the free text messaging app TextNow or TextFree to verify the phone number on each device.

Theta Edge Node is another run in the background and earn.
    The THETA Edge node processes videos on the blockchain and you get paid TFUEL crypto for it. TFUEL is the transaction coin for THETA. THETA is a decentralized video platform. It's pretty cool. It's actually gonna be a lot more than just a video platform but it's still growing. A solid investment but that's not financial advice. Full info on the node is HERE. You go to the website, install the edge node, leave it running and earn for processing power once every so often. You can also get the main crypto THETA and stake it to earn a small APY%. I think it's about 6%. Keep it or trade it away on kucoin for something else.

Direct download link for Windows HERE

aakashkumar likes this.