Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Mar 7, 2020.
yeah mine was on home residental ip also
I found they are using the same detection system as swagbucks now and I managed to bypass for real this time, even cashed out and ran it for 72 hours before release. It uses v78 of chrome and an older chromedriver to work now, runs like it did back in november 2019 before the bans happened with their detection system. Even have things in place to make sure they cant detect it in the future as long as v78 of chrome is used
Do we have to install v78 or will it do it for us?
if you check this posts out it will have a link to the installer and how to shut off autoupdate after its installed
What are the recommended specs for MyPoints? Seems a bit lighter weight than SS.
I'd also like to know that
should we still use v78 i saw people getting banned ..please advise
I have cashed out with v78 of chrome.
New issue: After automatic update to v008c the bot is now hanging at Setup: 85% Complete.
Same here. I quit and restarted, but still stuck. (On v78 of Chrome still)
fixed, reboot your bot and it will update the dll
@Randydrew6 Is it possible to add a second coupon cookie just by changing the config? Only getting a few points for coupons per day?
I could make a way to do multiple but im not sure exactly how safe it is yet after I confirmed it to be safe I can do that
my ncrave page has no playlist, anyone like me ?
This is a softban. It happens every once in awhile. It's fine. Will go away after a bit.
Thanks, how long i get back ?
I'm not sure. @Randydrew6
I don't watch my bots super closely.
Full on ban on one of my accounts today using 008c. Looks like bot hung or stopped responding - sat at video page loaded and ncrave page loaded forever. When I restarted the bot, the account was banned. Coupon was turned on, Outdoor TV was not.
I'm not sure what happened, but my other account (just created today) seems to be ok.
These are not running via proxy - they are real residential IPs, and neither is on a VM. These are real PCs.
Edit: Just checked, and Chrome is still the correct version - I renamed update folder at install, as instructed. So, it wasn't an errant chrome update that did it.
so everyone still use v78 with latest bot updated
Separate names with a comma.