Need information | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Need information

Discussion in 'General Support' started by FanTaZy, Apr 5, 2019.

1. FanTaZy

FanTaZy New Member
    Organ Donor

Hello,

For now I use VPS for the Swagbucks bot but when I have the budget I want to invest in a dedicated server. I wanted if people who knew about it could tell me how many VPS and with what specificity I can do with it:
    - Processor: AMD Epyc 7351P - 16 c/ 32 t - 2.4 GHz/ 2.9 GHz
    - Memory: 128GB DDR4 ECC 2400MHz.

Or advise me a dedicated server and tell me how many VPS and with what specificity I can create.

2. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member
    VIP Supporter Donator Founding Supporter

If you want your SB bot to run smooth, then you should assign at least 3 core and 4 gb ram per vps. Better if you can do 4 core and 6 GB ram. As for OS, use windows 7 or windows 2008. They take much less resource than any newer OS. I'm running 12 bots in Windows 7 without any problem.

3. FanTaZy

FanTaZy New Member
    Organ Donor

I can create how many VPS with you with this : - Processor: AMD Epyc 7351P - 16 c/ 32 t - 2.4 GHz/ 2.9 GHz
    - Memory: 128GB DDR4 ECC 2400MHz.

4. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member
    VIP Supporter Donator Founding Supporter

8 to 10 vps would be best. Max 16 vps. But you may not get enough CPU power to run all the options in the bot.

5. FanTaZy

FanTaZy New Member
    Organ Donor

Ok thanks !