MyPoints Bot Update News - From Randy | Rogue Labs

MyPoints Bot Update News - From Randy

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Crypto, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Crypto

Crypto Member
    VIP Supporter

Hey Everyone!

I am putting this message out here on behalf of Randy’s request. Although he has not been here on Rogue Labs lately, I can promise you that he has been working around the clock to get a working version of MyPoints out that will not ban users. I have been in direct contact with him on a daily basis. While he continues to work around the clock, I will be updating all of you on his behalf and I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have in the meantime. This is what is going on now: MyPoints updated their detection system recently which is why that ban wave happened in the first place. The new detection system is very intensive and is hard to bypass. With that being said, Randy has been able to bypass most of their security and is now perfecting the bot and making sure that the final version will work like it’s intended to and run without any further issues. The reason it’s taking so long is due to the fact that he has to rewrite the entire bot line by line.

He is doing his absolute best to have a working version out in just a few days time. He has never let us down in the past and he won’t now.

As a user that’s been here since the founding of RL, I think that it is imperative that we continue to support Randy while he makes progress with this update. I will personally continue my subscription in support so that he can afford to continue working for us. I have been informed that his internet bill is due in just a few days and he is without the funds currently to pay it. Without internet, he can’t help us. Let’s support Randy so he can support us.

I will keep everyone updated here. Thank you for your continued support throughout this time.

Manosteel211, kmonmoy and Pedro like this.
  2. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    Supporter

How much is his bill? ill donate what i can. i have been using randys bots from TBN before RL more than willing to help out cuz his bots help me pay my bills.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  3. Crypto

Crypto Member
    VIP Supporter

I can get you a definite answer if need be. I know he has only made $13 within this past week. However, he is still offering Lifetime VIP for $99.99 for a limited time as well as donor status if you just wanted to support him for $20. Every bit helps.

4. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    Supporter

i was considering lifetime but i really cant afford it this month or currently. i did send him some bitcoin though so i hope it helps.

5. Crypto

Crypto Member
    VIP Supporter

Thank you very much for your support, I am sure it is much appreciated. I will keep everyone updated on this thread.

Manosteel211 likes this.
  6. Maruhadzu

Maruhadzu New Member

I've bought 1 VPS and 1 Residential Proxy on Mar. 27 and still didn't received them.
    I have also new bot suggestion for points earnings site which pays instant with giftcards (I have payment proof)
    I've sent email to Randy on Mar. 31 but no answer.
    Crypro, can you kindly remind him that user is waiting to receive VPS and Proxy?

7. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Randy has been busy since before the beginning of this month reworking bots. I would rather him focus and get those up and running before starting on new bots.

8. Maruhadzu

Maruhadzu New Member

Kurrin, who knows maybe this bot will be even better, I think it's worth to check out.
    but before that I really need to start VPS and Proxy for other things too and I can't wait anymore.
    I feel so dumb that I didn't discovered this VPS + Residential Proxy method and this website before.

9. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

It could also very well be worth nothing. It may be worth checking out once others have been fixed. No sense in stopping what he is currently doing to test if something may or may not be worth it.

10. Pedro

Pedro New Member

Hello, any new news?
    Regards.