In Celebration of Swagbucks making $2+ a day again! | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

In Celebration of Swagbucks making $2+ a day again!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by RandyVPS, Sep 4, 2019.

1. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

Just wanted to make this post that the dry spell is finally over! Swagbucks has added Sponsored videos again and it looks like watch also seems to be earning. I have made over 300 SB yesterday and today so far I have generated over 240. I appreciate everyone staying for those that have :)

Here is the updates in Superswag v214b
    - Coupons will now save cookies correctly if the first run didnt have phone credits
    - Watch will now hide popups instead of embedding them to stop watch detection bans
    - Automation detection for v76+ of chrome is now blocked

2. Larry Newman

Larry Newman Member VIP Supporter

I had get 100 sb today. And the watch always show " taking a long break" and nearly get nothin sb.

3. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 If I don't have phone credits and want to verify coupons using my own number. Should I use the bots coupon browser, the bot temporary browser or my normal chrome browser?

4. RandyVPS

Be sure you turn on sponsored videos also watch is working as intended these long breaks occur now because they only allow you to earn so much before you dont get popups. I have recorded a session to find out what causes it to stop earning and that is why. Without watch the bot still earns over 200sb a day with all settings on and coupons earning.

5. RandyVPS

I would just get phone credits, doing it without it might not work as intended and its a one time fee.

6. darkman

darkman New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Hi randy i have all turned on and i dont make even 1 $ a day i make more like 40 cents a day any idea ?

7. jlksajdflk

jlksajdflk New Member VIP Supporter

Maybe a weaker computer? I don't know if that has anything to do with the bot as I am learning too. But I have a decent PC its not too good I make around 140-200 a day

8. darkman

well i can tell you thats not the problem on my side since i run only that program on my home server with 16 gb of ram and quad core cpu * 2

but thanks could have been that if i had a really slow computer

9. Godrarea

Godrarea New Member

@darkman Are you in the USA/using an American residential proxy? Randy's sb rates are dictated from the USA. In Canada (where I was when I was VIP) we make roughly 100 with coupons (but coupons only work if you set the bot to go to the "US Coupons" sections or go there manually in the bots browser).

Basically, do you live in the US or nah? If not, then that could account for a lack of profits.

If you DO live in the USA then try recording your browser windows and see where the bot isn't making money. I'll also note that some days I make 200SB and some days I made 40SB, its not always consistent.

darkman likes this.
  10. darkman

Thank you very much thats was my problem im not using usa proxy

Godrarea likes this.