I want to start it. Help me getting Things Right! | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

I want to start it. Help me getting Things Right!

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by gr8tushar, Nov 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. gr8tushar

gr8tushar Member

I want to run swag bucks only
    I want to start with min 5 slots/vps
    So I guess I have to buy these things

1 month Rogue Supporter = 5$
    2 extra pc slots = 3$
    5 Residential Proxies = 35$
    5 Vps of min 5gb ram = 50$

I don't know how much captcha verification, phone verifications credit I will be needed.

That means 93$ for 5 computers
    How much I will be getting minimum after 1 month?

Only swag bucks bcoz when I go through all post here in forum I found that it is most stable bot here plus they also gurrantee about their Proxies

I m from INDIA.
    Please comment down

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

you asked this same question on facebook and in a PM

You hardly need any captcha credits, the amount you get from membership easily covers hundreds of VPS's if need be. Phone credits are used for whatever you want them to be used for but the bought also automatically uses them on superswag for a one time verification. This again is included in membership. If you dont know what they are for it isn't a big deal, you dont really need to but if you are running 5 vps's the phone credits you get from VIP wont cover all 5 might need another 100.

Each account should generate at least $1 a day as a VIP member if not more. Prices for $25 cards are cheap so save up for them on swagbucks.

3. gr8tushar

gr8tushar Member

Sorry i tried all possible ways to contact you...
    Thats why i msged same thing everywhere.
    Is it ok if i don't buy phone verifications credits right now ? and go for [vip+5 proxy+5 vps] ...
    after some time when i understand things then buy phone verifications credits...as i have no idea how it will be utilised and how many we need for 1 swagbuck account per vps in 1 month

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

You dont need more than 25 per account and its one time not each month, you dont need to buy the credits but coupons will greatly increase your earnings

5. gr8tushar

gr8tushar Member

So thing is if i buy phone verification credits from market place which is for 1 day,
    same day only it will be utilised with my SB account and then same account wont ask it for like ever.
    Coupon thing which u are talking about for that, i have to check it in bot after buying PV credits? right ?

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

what is for 1 day? You can only buy them once a day then you have to wait a day to buy more if thats what you mean but once you buy them they last forever, until you use them of course. You dont have to do anything for coupons to do the one time pv it will automatically