How much should I expect? | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

How much should I expect?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by MeJohan, May 25, 2018.

1. MeJohan

MeJohan New Member

I'm about to purchase VIP access to bots and I would like some rough estimates on few things from you members that have been running these bots for a while. This will be helpful know when buying VPS, IP, Captcha credits ect.. so I wont exceed cost over profit.

How much should I except daily from SB and how much Captcha credits does it use on average?

How much should I except daily from EH and how much Captcha credits does it use on average?

How much should I except daily from GH and how much Captcha credits does it use on average?

Also, I have already seen some good suggestions for VPS here on rogue but if you have any suggestion on purchasing residential proxies and multi account management please let me know

Thanks!

2. eagoww

eagoww New Member

There's people on here selling really good residential proxies.