Help Please! | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
20% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Lifetime VIP Membership From $99.99 to $79.99! All Proxies also 20% off! 15% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH 1 Month VIP Membership From $14.99 to $12.74 for Non-reoccurring/ $11.99 to $9.77 Reoccurring 50% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Organ Donor Username Style 50% off from $20 to $10

Help Please!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by StarLord, Sep 17, 2017.

1. StarLord

StarLord New Member

Hello everyone over here..I have been following this site from 2-3 months and I really want to start botting..Can someone help me where to start..I know about vps residential ip and a lot more things..can someone guide me from where to start?

2. Pepega

Pepega Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

You should start first with bingger bot and a cheap vps (grokenvps.host $6 US VPS recommended )
    And after that, if you're okay with those bots, buy proxy from @Gloria Parker And start using EH

Gloria likes this.
  3. StarLord

StarLord New Member

Hello..can you please guide me that does bingger bot work on Google vps? And do I need to buy captcha credits to run bingger bot..and how much would I approximately earn? I really need to start but I don't know how to start botting! Thanks for your help.

4. Pepega

Pepega Active Member

Bingger bot work with any US vps/proxy. You don't need captcha credit for that but you need rogue subscription to run 5 accounts, you also need some non-voip phone verification for redeem (about $1 online).

Avg earning = $0.25 per account *5 accounts = $1.25 per day (redeem xbox live gold and sell it @ about 60% will give you about $22.5 a month for 5 accounts)

You need to wait 3~4 days between account creation to avoid ban (gmail recommended)

5. StarLord

StarLord New Member

Okay a few more questions..what specifications vps should I use to run a bot for 5 accounts? And do I need only one phone verification for 5 accounts or seperate numbers to phone verify each account?

6. Pepega

Pepega Active Member

The bot doesn't run 5 accounts at the same time so i think 1 core cpu is enough for Bingger (you need to lower the delay to near zero in the config file).
    And yes, you need seperate numbers for phone verify. $5 for 5 accounts is not that much(maybe you need to verify one account multiple times).

7. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

Thanks for recommendation