GiftHulk - Videos not crediting | Rogue Labs

GiftHulk - Videos not crediting

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by asmus101, May 11, 2017.

1. asmus101

asmus101 New Member Founding Supporter

When using GH, the videos will play with no problem. It will scroll to the bottom of the page, and continue on the video chain.

When it reaches the 10th video for the bonus points, the captcha will pop up but nothing will be inputted. I've seen it refresh the captcha, but never do anything. If I attempt to enter the captcha myself, the point display will flash red, but will not credit me.

I've checked and made sure all my .net and C+ are up to date, made sure Chrome is up to date as well as Chrome Driver.

2. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member VIP Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Donator

do you have money on your 2captcha account?

3. asmus101

I do, about $8 balance.

4. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member VIP Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Donator

I had the same problem you had so i started using the bot on a different computer you might want to try it on a different computer & see if it works

5. asmus101

I've tried that too. Currently using it on a Mac with Windows 8.1 installed for boot camp. Tried it on another mac with a VM Windows 10. Tried it on a flat out Windows machine, and still nothing.

6. Gavin

I'm trying to think what is causing it not to solve the captcha i know other user's have the same problem too

7. Kurrin

Kurrin Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

I was having the same issues on my VM when I only allotted two cores for the processor. I upped it to four and it seems to be chugging along fine now.

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

It might be due to an older dll, try redownloading and replacing the files?

9. winterlove

winterlove New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Was this issue fixed? I tried to download and compare files in old folder and new folder, all of them is same, don't have older dll

10. Gavin

He said trying downloading the dll files & replacing them in the bot's folder

11. winterlove

winterlove New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Where can i find the dll files? I just only download bot from "showcase"

12. David

David New Member Founding Supporter

If the point display flashes red, it means you got the points. It just doesn't show until the page reloads.

You can also try using a different browser