Gifthulk Help Thread | Page 7 | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

Gifthulk Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member Founding Supporter

browser not upgraded

2. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

How do you update the firefox broswer for gifthulk bot?

3. b35773

b35773 Member Founding Supporter

Is anyone getting videos on GH right now? My vids disappeared on an account that previously had them - same IP and computer. I tried it on several different computers and residential IPs - all no videos.

4. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member Founding Supporter

5. Jason

Jason Member VIP Supporter

I keep getting the same thing. Updated firefox, restarted bot, still says update. Restarted computer and bot still says firebox out of date. Somehow it's reading older firefox and the recaptcha won't load to log in. I might trying a complete uninstall of firefox then install only the newest version and see if that helps.
    ing the

6. pyrokidd

I re-downloaded the bot and only replaced the firefox folder in the bot folder and that has fixed the issue most of the time.

7. Jason

Jason Member VIP Supporter

Tried that, worked, then banned after earning 40 hulk coins....

8. pyrokidd

Got banned after a month of running only videos and doing cards manually on a new account. Had 28k HC and never redeemed. @Randydrew6 I thought it was impossible to get banned with videos?

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Yes it's impossible. The bot constantly removes all checks they use to get a ban. The only way I can see a ban possibly ever happening is if somehow they launch their JS to completion before the bot is able to delete it. The only way this can happen is if the browser isn't freezing but the bot is somehow. The only way I see that happening is if a user is running it on a PC that might have spikes in CPU but yes the bot can't ban you because it detects the things they use to detect a bot and removes them every 1 millisecond it will check.

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

You need to use a google login not a normal login now

11. jacksparrow

jacksparrow New Member

Wow! What a good deal
    I am very happy to see this thread.
    It will really help

12. nuftjedi

nuftjedi New Member Supporter

Does it have to be an actual "@gmail.com" account or will a Google Apps address work?

I used one from my domain and it worked for the signup part - it was recognized as a google login - however, the bot barks the error at me and it never seems to get past "waiting" when I start.

13. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

It needs to be a gmail account that can sign in through the google login

14. nuftjedi

well this account can do that since it is a google apps account, but I'll go ahead and just make a normal gmail account.

15. Michael Semler

Michael Semler New Member

The Bot will try to get to the "TV" Page but it simply doesn't exist. Gifthulk says something like "Whoops, seems like this page doesn't exist". Is this Bot related or did the site change?

16. Boracho

Boracho Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

banned

17. nuftjedi

So is anyone actually getting anything from GiftHulk? I have three pending card orders (waiting for manual verification) in and a support ticket that's gone unanswered for 2+ weeks now. I'm still able to earn points, and go in to do the cards manually most days, so I'm pretty sure my account is still in good standing.

18. nuftjedi

Is anyone even using this still? If so, are you getting paid?

Also can you tell it to use chrome instead of firefox? I've updated firefox, but no longer can log in because of recaptcha.